TGG Refugee thread...

GM

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats the BS bowl? how do i get in?

I was describing it as BS Forum Kumite - until I found out, to my horror, how small the group is that appreciated the 1988 classic, Bloodsport, and the sublime pleasure watching Frankie Dux and Chong Li working their way to the final showdown.

I hope this isn't akward. It's like SJ is my ex girlfriend. Never thought I'd run into you again really I swear. Where's your daughter at? I broke up with her too.

haha, we all have multiple IDs there,,

but actually dont use them,,

and if u havent figured it out yet, we broke up with you,, pretty easy game actually, get multiple IDs and watch the sparks,,,

u really should try and practice what goes on here,,

By the way,,,Herm is gone,,,,

haha, we all have multiple IDs there,,

but actually dont use them,,

and if u havent figured it out yet, we broke up with you,, pretty easy game actually, get multiple IDs and watch the sparks,,,

u really should try and practice what goes on here,,

By the way,,,Herm is gone,,,,

I ended it sugar!

I know you do.

It's a good thing he's not working and we're not on TGG then. Don't bring the fight here,Please.

I mean if you respect how well We do our job here,then respect it when we do it.

he is a tool,,

i will leave it at that

i am sure u have been PM'ed to death as thats his style,,,

nite,,,,

If maxman won't let me bash sooth anymore...Im not letting you bash Dino...LOL..**** matriculates down hill my southern friend. Neither of us get to have any fun.

I didn't get 1 Pm.

haha,,,,

fine,, but i have a restraining order of 4 posts distance on him,,if he comes close to one of my posts I will let the big dogs out,,,

assmop and johnnygreenballs

they are growling in the distance waitin for me to give the sic command :eek:

haha,,,,

fine,, but i have a restraining order of 4 posts distance on him,,if he comes close to one of my posts I will let the big dogs out,,,

assmop and johnnygreenballs

they are growling in the distance waitin for me to give the sic command :eek:

Well He has come in peace....Let's leave it that way...Someone spark the peace pipe!!

Toke till ya choke boys.

Archived