TGG Refugee thread...

GM

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGG Update

Update: I just placed an order for a new dedicated server with a slightly faster CPU and twice as much RAM. Hopefully, we'll see a noticeable difference in board's performance when the site is back up on the new server.

TGG going down will eventually be a good thing.

Maybe we should stop bickering among ourselves. How about we start to think about "rebuilding" theganggreen, as in we discuss recreating classic threads like hot chicks, Hackett Resigns, 1000 bottles of beer on the wall, Official Avatar/Signiture Thread, etc. How about we do it in the chatroom?

Maybe we should stop bickering among ourselves. How about we start to think about "rebuilding" theganggreen, as in we discuss recreating classic threads like hot chicks, Hackett Resigns, 1000 bottles of beer on the wall, Official Avatar/Signiture Thread, etc. How about we do it in the chatroom?

I don't think the people of this site really care to much about all that.

Yea...Umm thats not cool. Sorry.

It's not fair to JetNation to do that. This is a really good site here, they don't need a thread about us redoing our site. It'll be back in a week or so. If you guys want to make an AIM chat for it.But don't do it here, that's not right.

And I'm a mod at TGG, and I say that, so listen, bitches.

(Edited) Same difference using JN a billboard.

It's not fair to JetNation to do that. This is a really good site here, they don't need a thread about us redoing our site. It'll be back in a week or so. If you guys want to make an AIM chat for it.But don't do it here, that's not right.

And I'm a mod at TGG, and I say that, so listen, bitches.

(Edited) Same difference using JN a billboard.

What did you even edit in this post?

What did you even edit in this post?

The one line about where to meet up. I mean...it's not needed. I left the basics. This is our MB home....We don't want it to be used as a billboard for other sites and where your get togethers are going to be.

Im sure you understand. It's no big deal. Minor tweek.

The one line about where to meet up. I mean...it's not needed. I left the basics. This is our MB home....We don't want it to be used as a billboard for other sites and where your get togethers are going to be.

No, I don't understand. Let's take it outside. There's an Applebees by me, where we can duke it out.

Well what can you expect with a Gang Green topic..... That's all I saw.

Smizzy, on TGG, Dino and I are the mods, so we are the law.

And, actually, let's not go to Applebees. How about an Outback or a Carrabbas? I can get half off to any dinner in either of those places.

I know you guys are Mods & I never been to Carrabbas. What do they have?

Smizzy, on TGG, Dino and I are the mods, so we are the law.

And, actually, let's not go to Applebees. How about an Outback or a Carrabbas? I can get half off to any dinner in either of those places.

I won applebees baby...

Archived