TGG Refugee thread...

GM

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what shall we discuss other there? The proper key in which to sing the Vinny Testaverde song, maybe?

Perhaps we can muse about whether suckling on Vinny's teat long enough will actually produce a milk-like substance?

I got news for you - that ain't milk, and that ain't his teat!

And what shall we discuss other there? The proper key in which to sing the Vinny Testaverde song, maybe?

Perhaps we can muse about whether suckling on Vinny's teat long enough will actually produce a milk-like substance?

I got news for you - that ain't milk, and that ain't his teat!

are you likening Vinny Testaverde to a cow?

dude, it's vinnytestaverde16.com, it has nothing to do with JN or JI or anything like that, its just a ridiculously awesome site with ridiculously awesome music.

If I went to TGG.com and said...Hey guys...follow me to another board. How long would that thread last?

If I went to TGG.com and said...Hey guys...follow me to another board. How long would that thread last?

True enough.

We should also be clear, though, that Jetfan16 might be a TGG member, but he isn't really a TGG member, if you catch what I'm saying. He swoops-in from another lonely board, with the sole purpose of defending the left flank of the great Vinny Testaverde.

I read an article recently about Chinese mitten crabs infesting the Thames River and threatening all of the English coastal areas. They were brought over in the stanky ballast water of cargo ships. Same deal here.

Archived