TGG Refugee thread...

GM

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well... I think with me, Tony took it personally.

I don't have a problem with being banned, but Jeez, how about letting me know why and what for?

They edit the post and leave the suspension length. They leave in what the reason was, i.e. if you curse some off, that stays there, so when you're unsuspended, you can see why you were.

:) Well, that can't be it, or I'd have been excused long ago.

I'd seen you drop by that joint every now and then, but didn't know you had been banned (or, more likely, suspended for a couple days). Might have been during a period of "zero tolerance."

Take comfort in that someday I'll get mine. :)

maybe the JN posters just called Herm a idiot before it was fashionable and SAFE :yahoo:

:) Well, that can't be it, or I'd have been excused long ago.

I'd seen you drop by that joint every now and then, but didn't know you had been banned (or, more likely, suspended for a couple days). Might have been during a period of "zero tolerance."

Take comfort in that someday I'll get mine. :)

Nice try but I was banned for the same reason.

Tony would find a Herm hater, peak at all his posts and then find reason to ban the person.

So I ask you how would you treat an unreasonable person? I say unreasonably is probably pretty justified.

Well... I think with me, Tony took it personally.

I don't have a problem with being banned, but Jeez, how about letting me know why and what for?

I don't think you were banned dude. Maybe just suspended for a couple of says or something.

When TGG goes back up try posting again, It'll probably let you.

Nice try but I was banned for the same reason.

Tony would find a Herm hater, peak at all his posts and then find reason to ban the person.

So I ask you how would you treat an unreasonable person? I say unreasonably is probably pretty justified.

I doubt that we have a poster named championjets69 who pretty much hated the entire Jets organization from Woody down to Herm and he's never been :banned: or threaten to be :banned: at all

I saw at the start of the thread, people wondering who won the last person to post prize. Far as I know, it was none other than Dinobot. Right after I posted late Saturday, he posted telling me to go to bed. All the way up until it died, that was the last post I saw Sunday afternoon. Its unnofficial, but congratulations Dinobot.

724youwintheprize2iq.jpg

I saw at the start of the thread, people wondering who won the last person to post prize. Far as I know, it was none other than Dinobot. Right after I posted late Saturday, he posted telling me to go to bed. All the way up until it died, that was the last post I saw Sunday afternoon. Its unnofficial, but congratulations Dinobot.

724youwintheprize2iq.jpg

You look different! How do I look?

Archived