TGG Refugee thread...

GM

Update: The site has been uploaded onto the new server. The message board will be installed on the new server once the new nameservers have propagated. So, hopefully, the board will be back on Wednesday night. Thank you for your patience and support.

Good to hear Brosif !

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, people complaining that they got banned because they hated Herm, when 90% of the board hated Herm, too. Good times...

No idea why everyone hates Tony. He was one of the most level-headed people on the board (hell, he still is), and he has to deal with people doing crap all the time and then he has to ban them.

But this is getting kind of ridiculous. Abyzmul is right as usual.

The new server's up on the site, so it should be back soon, but I hope you guys still stay here and post, too. It's a good site, and I hate how a lot of you are just treating it as a place to camp out for a couple days while TGG gets healthy again. And, hell, this is a mod on TGG talking, so I get paid to tell you to post on TGG.

Update: The site has been uploaded onto the new server. The message board will be installed on the new server once the new nameservers have propagated. So, hopefully, the board will be back on Wednesday night. Thank you for your patience and support.

It's up as in just the owner's password promt comes up instead of the update messages.

Ah, people complaining that they got banned because they hated Herm, when 90% of the board hated Herm, too. Good times...

No idea why everyone hates Tony. He was one of the most level-headed people on the board (hell, he still is), and he has to deal with people doing crap all the time and then he has to ban them.

But this is getting kind of ridiculous. Abyzmul is right as usual.

Tony is a excellent poster.

The whole gang is here. You guys are like my online family .The diffrence betweem a online family and a reg family is you dont have to buy them presents for Bdays or holidays.Any when they start to bother you all you have to do is get off the web site lol

The whole gang is here. You guys are like my online family .The diffrence betweem a online family and a reg family is you dont have to buy them presents for Bdays or holidays.Any when they start to bother you all you have to do is get off the web site lol

You mean you're not getting me anything for my birthday next week? :eek:

(I'm so disappointed lol)

So this is where everyone has been hanging since the great crash of TGG. I'll tell you, I haven't realized how bored I actually am at work without TGG. This has been a rough week..

For the first day I thought "hey I'll get more work done without TGG." Then I just stared at my computer screed with a retarded look on my face all day.

Archived