TGG Refugee thread...

GM

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah 51 Pa.. You still don't get the whole "salad" joke do ya??

Dont even talk to me, your the one that got me banned. Haha Im kidding, Im your friend, I hope Im your friend.:cool:

Anyways I got to go to tutar, all basketball player have to do it. Well class is over in 2 minutes. So later.

Dont even talk to me, your the one that got me banned. Haha Im kidding, Im your friend, I hope Im your friend.:cool:

Anyways I got to go to tutar, all basketball player have to do it. Well class is over in 2 minutes. So later.

Wouldn't you love to be his tutar? :rolleyes:

HAY LOOK ITS THE TOSS SALAD MAN !

look this is 51pa , hi my names chip your my friend.. right steven ?

the%20cable%20guy.jpg

Noone makes me laugh more tha you, thats for sure..

The next time we do a live chat..Ill swing by TGG and let you guys know. If it's cool with Petro.

We have had some really good chats. We are having the draft guru's from draftdaddy.com back in a couple weeks. They were on last week,great chat.

I did some work for draftdaddy.com back in the day, actually.

• 9 months later...

I caught up with the whole mess tonight, but I can't get into all the drama. 3rd is a grown man, being treated like a kid by somebody that judges message board offenses by the same rulebook that officials make roughing the passer calls. All that said, 3rd should have sent a PM instead of publically arguing, and he knew that but did it anyway. That's between those two guys, I don't want to get involved in it, here or there. Although by speaking my mind, I probably am by now. Oh, well.

Is it in the chat room Smizzy? How exactly does it work... I have yet to manage to be around for one...

Are you kidding me???

Click on Chat room on the very top right of the home page.

PS:I dont know how you made those Chad stats up ;)

Guys --

Welcome to the site. We have a few simple rules.

8.7 Referees are required to consult judges relative to low or foul blows delivered in a boxing contest. It is suggested that this advice be sought at the end of each round, except in cases where the alleged foul or low blow is of such a nature as to require an immediate decision; in that event the judges and physician are to be consulted immediately.

11.1 The following are defined as fouls:

11.1 Hitting below the belt.

11.2 Hitting an opponent who is down or who is getting up after being down.

11.3 Holding an opponent or deliberately maintaining a clinch.

11.4 Holding an opponent with one hand and hitting with the other.

11.5 Butting with the head or shoulder or using the knee.

11.6 Hitting with inside or butt of the hand, the wrist or the elbow.

11.7 Hitting or "flicking" with the open glove.

11.8 Wrestling or roughing at the ropes.

11.9 Purposely going down without being hit.

11.10 Striking deliberately at the part of the body over the kidneys.

11.11 The use of the pivot blow or rabbit punch.

11.12 The use of abusive or profane language.

11.13 The failure to obey the referee, or any physical actions which may injure a contestant, except by fair sportsmanlike boxing.

Also no touching Smizzy below the belt. If you can live by these rules we should all be fine.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Hey, nice place! :cool: More my age group too! I'll make sure to make this a daily stop.

Ha, we tracked the sumbitches down didn't we? :cheers:

i like this site so i will now be browsing and posting on both

Me too!

Good Morning everyone! :yawn:

How's everyone doing today? Nice and sunny here in PA.

Combined posts: 40. And those were 3 of them. :yawn:;)

Archived