• 14-2
    • 13-3
    • 12-4
    • 11-5
    • 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8 or lower

still too early to say IMO, give it another 3 months, and i'll give my opinion

right now it could be anywhere from a repeat of last year, to 9-7...MAYBE 10-6, mainly b/c im a big believer in that coaching can win you a couple of games. With that being said, who knows if mangini will come in and be prepared or not?

like i said, too early to tell

*edit* waiting for tx joke on winning 10 games maybe if we were in the canadian football league.....

to be quite honest, I dont care what the record is in 06 as long at the committment to winning is made..

no stop gap plans...

bring in Ashworth

draft cutler at 4

trade abe for a lower first rd pick.

draft a rb

draft a guard in rd 2

What kind of options are these? 16-0? Are you kidding?

All of the options should be for .500 or under. This is a rebuilding year with a coach who is 6 months older than I am.

But to answer the poll. 8-8 would be really nice. 7-9 is realistic.

If would be a huge achievement to reach .500 this year. We should just be focused on gutting the team of the older, expensive players, and replenishing the roster with all of the draft picks we have this season. Anything of substance that we get out of this team next year, on the field, is a bonus.

The Jets will improve in 2006.

5-11.

considerin we have to have a new Off and Def system, many new players, a few turds for cap reasons that will have to stay and therefore be unhappy, and havin to flush out all of Herm the Turds infleuence , I would consider 5-11 a MAJOR step forward and justification these guys will be good in long run,,,

u agree?

considerin we have to have a new Off and Def system, many new players, a few turds for cap reasons that will have to stay and therefore be unhappy, and havin to flush out all of Herm the Turds infleuence , I would consider 5-11 a MAJOR step forward and justification these guys will be good in long run,,,

u agree?

I think the measure of succes for Mangini and the Jets will be how he has them playing ball down the stretch in December.

If the Jets can do what Saban and the Phins did this past year (showed steady improvement all year long and knocked off a good San Diego team on the road) then Jet fans should be thrilled.

Archived