Tom Brady to sign with Bucs....supposedly

Just now, whodeawhodat said:

gotcha :) evans, godwin and their TE dont seem like 1 trick ponies and arians has the xp to make those changes.  their oline isnt bad either, it really was winston and it bothers me to say it as a FSU fan.  was excited for him to get here but then you saw that he just doesnt make good decisions, all around, on the field and off.  sad to say. Went to a couple of games this year and bucs fans would say, if he doesnt throw over 2 pics this game we will win.  think about that.... as a fan you believe that if your qb can only throw 2 pics you can win... thats just sad.

Tell mw about it... Watch any Jets games the last two years?

*my obligatory Darnold joke*

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not even close by his standards.  29 TD/16 INT over his 2 seasons there (244/123 in SF), under 7.0 YPA (7.6 with SF), and an 0-1 playoff record.  

0-1 playoff record???

2-1 and one win out of the SB

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

An 0-1 playoff record?  He had 4 postseason games in 2 years, going 2-2 and taking them to the AFC championship game.  That 28-20 win over the Oilers in 1994 was an extremely impressive win btw.  The Oilers had a ferocious pass rush that year.

Also, the Chiefs won a division title in 1993 for the first time in 22 years.

image.png.f46dc1ab0907758dc716f9fa65482a18.png

image.png.632ef1f1deff3a496a4bb5bee1538242.png

Thank you for not making me be the one to smack him down... 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Piling on is encouraged.

well now that i'm working from home indefinitely perhaps it's time to start reading some of the hot takes on the main board.

actually naw...  forget it.  the regular news is depressing enough without having to be subjected to the Cro Magnon ramblings of riff raff like 80 and DOmShane.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

The Arians appeal comes from his work with Palmer.  He was able to milk extra time that no one thought he had in his arm.  

We'll see if it happens, I think Toms further down than some think

Kurt Warner was able to get a few last good seasons with the Cards, when he looked done. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Went to USF for a semester years ago. Couldn't wait to leave... How's Redneck Miami nowadays?

Listen buddy, just because you couldnt say no to a rave and flunked out of USF dont make us the bad guy :)

I kid, I kid.  I have family on your side of the coast and I prefer it here.  Sunsets vs Sunrises, laid back people vs uptight people, still there is culture here, things to do and see every week.

12 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Listen buddy, just because you couldnt say no to a rave and flunked out of USF dont make us the bad guy :)

I kid, I kid.  I have family on your side of the coast and I prefer it here.  Sunsets vs Sunrises, laid back people vs uptight people, still there is culture here, things to do and see every week.

A. How do you know about the raves??? 

B. Joined the Army

C. I live in Stuart. Most chill place in "South" Florida. Still kinda redneck/Florida Man (and Woman) trashy though. 

But in all honesty, Tampa was ok. The Temple Terrace area was a total sh*thole....but I do have found memories of certain "establishments". LOL.

Miami? Shiiit, I don't travel south of Delray Beach anymore unless it's absolutely necessary.  Won't even go to Jets games down there anymore for a plethora of reasons. 

The funniest thing about going down south on the rare occasion with my Dark Brown haired, brown eyed wife is when the locals start chattering at her in Spanish and she answers them in Turkish.  Totally confuses them. 

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

B. Joined the Army

C. I live in Stuart. Most chill place in "South" Florida. Still kinda redneck/Florida Man (and Woman) trashy though. 

But in all honesty, Tampa was ok. The Temple Terrace area was a total sh*thole....but I do have found memories of certain "establishments". LOL.

Miami? Shiiit, I don't travel south of Delray Beach anymore unless it's absolutely necessary.  Won't even go to Jets games down there anymore for a plethora of reasons. 

The funniest thing about going down south on the rare occasion with my Dark Brown haired, brown eyed wife is when the locals start chattering at her in Spanish and she answers them in Turkish.  Totally confuses them. 

I moved here in 97ish so that was at the height of the rave scene I believe. I have a few family members in Stuart and have fun out there at stuart talkhouse, kyle Gs and other places.  all good, to me its more about the florida lifestyle that it is about the east vs west coast of florida :)

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

B. Joined the Army

oh and thanks for your service

and temple terrace is still horrible.  the jets fan club moved their hq to gaspars out there but it is a good place to watch the game at least.

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2020 at 4:21 PM, chirorob said:

Kurt Warner was able to get a few last good seasons with the Cards, when he looked done. 

Arians wasn't with the Cards with Warner.  Whisenhunt was the HC and Haley was the OC.  Arians was in Pittsburgh when Warner was with the Cards.  Arians loves to chuck it down the field.  He's also a very fun guy.  He's the anti-BB.  Will see if Brady has anything left in the tank.  If he does Brady picked a good spot.  2 dome teams in the division and Tampa has nice weather for 8 home games.  Carolina isn't bad either.  It's a lot easier to throw deep in good weather.  

The AFC East is a very tough division to pass in because of open stadiums and weather.  The NFC South is the polar opposite.

Brady's numbers in dome stadiums is significantly better than outside.

• Upvote 1