Robby Anderson

Web72

I think Anderson might stay in NY. He’s really a one dimensional WR. Deep ball threat. Not even an every down WR. Not somebody who will catch passes across the middle. Not a big YAC receiver either, goes down pretty easy.. and will nut in your eye at will. He’s asking a lot of money. I like him for what his roll is as a Jet. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I think Robby will go to Denver. They have the money and the need for a stretch the field type player opposite Cortland Sutton. 

Sutton and Robby are very similar.  It’s possible but who knows.

Eagles are also supposedly in the mix

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Sutton and Robby are very similar.  It’s possible but who knows.

Eagles are also supposedly in the mix

Sutton is slower, taller and about 30 lbs heavier. He can also run routes besides a Go route. Other then that they're very similar. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Now Will Fuller and Robby are similar in stature and speed but, again,  Fuller can run routes other then Go routes 

O’Brien and the Texans FO are getting slammed right now and rightfully so I can see them going after Robby hard

• Upvote 1

If we lose out on Robbie but sign Perriman for a fraction of the cost, I don’t think its a big difference in productivity.

Robbie is a better player but a small margin. 

If we lose Robbie, sign Perriman and a possession receiver. Draft a WR in first 2 rounds, 2 in the first 3...I think we’ll be fine there.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

If we lose out on Robbie but sign Perriman for a fraction of the cost, I don’t think its a big difference in productivity.

If we lose Robbie, sign Perriman and a possession receiver. Draft a WR in first 2 rounds, 2 in the first 3...I think we’ll be fine there.

We need to get both

16 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Everyone keeps mentioning him.. i thought i was the only one that thought cameron brate was the better TE on that team.

He is, convincingly so... Next to Ebron, I thought Howard was the most overrated TE prospect. Didn't get great separation, not overly good at contested catches, poor blocker -- basically not great at everything the position requires... he benefited from a friendly scheme and making monster plays when he caught the ball with no defender in sight. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He is, convincingly so... Next to Ebron, I thought Howard was the most overrated TE prospect. Didn't get great separation, not overly good at contested catches, poor blocker -- basically not great at everything the position requires... he benefited from a friendly scheme and making monster plays when he caught the ball with no defender in sight. 

Fun fact. Mac was this close to taking Howard if Jamal wasn’t there. 

• Upvote 1

I had the thought that GM's would be reluctant to pay big money to a player like Robby due to the draft.  There will be quality all the way up until the end of the third round.  Why pay Robby ???  Given his skill level, a fair price would be 11 to 12mm.  With all the WR talent in the draft, no one will pay more than that for any WR unless they are elite guys at the top of the league.  It might be everyone else that nuts in *his* eye this time...

• Haha 1

Looking at the free agent Wide receiver class I wouldn't be surprised if Nelson Agholor is on Mr. Douglas receivers to sign.  Obviously he knows him with the Eagles and he was a wonderful receiver at USC.  He had a couple of really good years with the Eagles and is still only 26 years old.  

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Looking at the free agent Wide receiver class I wouldn't be surprised if Nelson Agholor is on Mr. Douglas receivers to sign.  Obviously he knows him with the Eagles and he was a wonderful receiver at USC.  He had a couple of really good years with the Eagles and is still only 26 years old.  

Yeah, but he had some god-awful games when the Eagles needed him to step up last year due to all of the injuries to their WR corps

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Knowing Agholor is a reason to stay away.  Anybody that thinks Agholor had a couple of really good years, should think that Robby Anderson is absolute monster.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Knowing Agholor is a reason to stay away.  Anybody that thinks Agholor had a couple of really good years, should think that Robby Anderson is absolute monster.

I am not comparing him to Anderson. What I am trying to say you will be buying low for a decent possession receiver. Anderson wants top money. Either you give it to him or not and the Draft is where you get his replacement.  And in this draft it won't be hard.  

3 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

I think you think wrong.  We might be fine without Robby, but relying on Perriman has not exactly been a recipe for success in the NFL.