Verbal

Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

burger king love GIF

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Hi boys!

Leroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ape, Scum MVP, has been gangbanged by the entire town, mourned by the assassins, and then skull****ed by the mod.  May God have mercy on your souls.

For the record, I went first.  No sloppy seconds for this guy. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Leelou said:

Hey sexy!

elvis love GIF

• Like 1

@Leelou - follow me to victory

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Okay

david bowie fashion GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

I know from experience. 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

@JiF come out and play ❤️ 

@GATA who do you have leans on? 

Reading up now.  Nothing to pingy.  Only Barry pushing making a decision.   Jville calling it out but still wanting to kill Pac but then I liked him pointing out that Decker's ridiculous post could have been a diversion but that's just some out there sh*t so I dont really know what to think of it. 

Where you leaning? Who's your top 3?  I've still got a few pages to read. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I disagree. I think he's prolly town. I dont see him doing all of that as scum. He seems jazzed up and inquisitive. He seems pretty transparent to me so far. It's weird but in a good way imo

Yeah, I kind of feel this way too but man it would be some next level sh*t if it werent.  lol

Him and JiF seem quiet so far though still got more to read through 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Jif is far too quiet, not enough bravado or Bowie.

Been on the golf course ladies plus its kind of hard to get into this set up but I'm digging in now.  Kind of hard to do my normal scum hunting but I'll find the rhythm similar to how I did on when I was -1 under on the back 9 going into 18. 

Iffy about Barry, 80, maybe jvill though his latest post was better.

Decker I feel ok about. Lee too actually.

As for the quiet peeps who knows.

Has CTM said anything of significance? Cause I don't recall anything.

I'm feeling very similar on these particular reads.  Though the players using the set up as cover, for lack of a better term, are a bit pingy as I'm catching up.  Crush and Pac come to mind.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

It's Pac...  like TuPac

No sh*t?  What was it back in the day Pac12+somethinggay.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

alright someone explain this to me?  so there's like 4 scum and a king maker who anoints a king every night and that person could be scum but they ultimately decide who's lynched?

and the KM can change their mind every night..  and if the KM is killed another townie will be given that power.

that sum it up?

Verbal explained it, why are you taking away from the task at hand? 

ping! 

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Not feeling too great about Barry, CTM and a toss up between 80 and Spoot right now. 

Right on w/ Barry.  Didnt like his push for you to make a decision.  

CTM being disengaged is typically a town read for me.  Got some other town reads too but I'll keep those to myself for now. 

No read on Spoot or 80 though.  

If I were to a top 3 right now simply off of game play/meta/gut, I'd Pac, Barry, Crusher.  Kill one of them and success will be achieved.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate this set up. But i love you. 

It's stupid, like Verb but at this point you're almost hiding behind it and that's very challenging for you to do because you're wide.  Very wide and sexy af.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pac2566..  pac short for Paco which was nickname my idiot buddies gave me when we went to Cancun and Dominican republic on a couple vacations.  They thought Pete wasn't ethnic enough considering I'm Puerto Rican and we were in Hispanic countries..  they only would call me pac.  I embraced it.

I go by Esteban in Spanish speaking countries because I'm a man of the people and I endear myself to their culture. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess you missed where I told her I was busting chops? Easy target if you want it. Go for it.

That whole, I said it but didnt mean it thing doesnt really work in mafia for me.

There is nothing for me to go for.  All I'm doing is pointing out, what is standing out to my She King.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

It's D1 where people are joking and posting GIFs and sh*t. At some point I guess joke time is over and we're super serious. Someone has to die though - might as well be me.

Yeah but it was like, later in D1 and Leelou was like doing her questioning thing and it was weird, like you were impatient.

It's not my decision.  I'm not even saying you'd be the shot I'd take but you're on my short list.  For sure.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am impatient. D1 is gay. 

You've played, what, 2 games?  Both of those games, this guy right here had 2 scum in his top 3 on D1. 

D1 is only gay if you're gay.

8 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Why the hell did I get quoted on a four year old post?

Bag of gummy dicks overdose...happens to the best of us and Decker, apparently. 

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Nolder or jif

The towns weakest link and best asset.   Bold move, cotton. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

and you got a bogey, missed green long and left and flubbed your pitch .

hahaha worse.  I doubled.  lol

Right off the tee, had to punch out, missed green right, chip up, missed putt.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

and that's golf folks..... 

i know that game very well, too well

If you also noticed, that was just the back 9.  The front was a disaster.  lol.  45 on the front.  37 on the back.   

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Pass

GFY @CTM

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

82 is not horrible, i know plenty of people who dream to break 90.... 

That's a good round for me and tied my best on a single 9.  I've yet to break 80 but come close a few times.  I'm a 13/14. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CTM said:

Jif town tells out the wazoo when town. Usually one of the easier town reads in the game.  If I don't quickly get the feeling that Jif is town then it's an auto scum lean for me which is where we are here.

Mind you, we have very little to go on as day 1 was not productive and I still don't know about this whole king variant tbh. Part of me wants to lynch the king maker so we can go back to normal mafia :D

Also agree with you that Nolderp is a good candidate for reasons stated

8 hours ago, GATA said:

I’m pretty bad at reading JIF the one notorious thing I haven’t seen him say is the 

“My favorite role” bit he does when he rolls Town. I saw him complain about setup too so that would be the only thing that makes me weary about voting him right away. 

@The Crusher why are you voting your boom boom toy? 

This is disgusting not because it's me but because there is nothing I can to to defend here.  CTM has been setting this up since yesterday claiming meta.  How can you use meta in this game?  It's totally different and I've done what I typically do.  Read everything and provide reads.   The King makes the decision.  This is a feels case that he just made real but his feels are stupid.  I'm doing me.  

And Gata calling out, JiF hasnt said his favorite line is doubly gross.  Last game I was lynched for some similar bull sh*t, no actual case, just stupid meta and everyone listened to one of the worst town players in the game, the Ape.  Here we are again, framing a case I cant defend and Gata pushing it with the stupidity of JiF hasnt said his favorite line - the line that everyone told me was WIFOM last game.  Cant make this sh*t up.

Both arent scum.  No way they'd be this blatant.  I was reading CTM as town but this case is stupid and weak and lacks any real effort.  Gata pushing it along, when there was no actual case looks worse though. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Jif town tells out the wazoo when town. Usually one of the easier town reads in the game.  If I don't quickly get the feeling that Jif is town then it's an auto scum lean for me which is where we are here.

Mind you, we have very little to go on as day 1 was not productive and I still don't know about this whole king variant tbh. Part of me wants to lynch the king maker so we can go back to normal mafia :D

Also agree with you that Nolderp is a good candidate for reasons stated

Notice the hedging too.?

Gross.  

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Vote JiF 

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

His tone early in the game. I’m going to sleep, I’ll give you more tomorrow 

My tone early in the game?  GTFO.  This is coming from the guy that was complaining and asking for a sub the entire D1.

I pointed it out that it could be cover, put you in my top 3, this feels very much like getting behind CTM.

This is all disgusting.  Crusher, Gata, CTM.  Gross, gross, gross.   Again, not all scum but none of this is productive, at all. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CTM said:

I mean.. votes are subject to change and don't even count really. We are at the mercy of the spidey meme spamming mini penguin douche for the lynch

I'm not married to this vote but I like the idea of shaking his tree a bit.

Part of the game is to apply pressure and fish for reactions. 

More hedging...

no conviction.

GROSS

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His favorite role is a specific town role.  It's not a blanket town statement.

Why are we doing this?  Is this legit going to be a thing now?  If I dont say, "I'm my favorite role", I'm scum?

WT actual F?   So ******* dumb.  The lot of you.  This is why I get so frustrated in this game.  I'm the greatest of all time, proven time and time again and people literally float the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen around/toward me.  It's like playing cards with your sisters kids.  It's insulting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, greece666 said:

vote GATA

This guy has been a great addition.

Who invited him again?  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Few reads:

Feel great about Crush, 80, CTM...but I'd bet my savings on Crush ATM. No read on my dears Leelou and Nyn, yet. Same with Nolder, though I feel less okay about him than the others.

I wasn't reading JiF as scummy yet but he got some quick votes today so I want to hear more there - from him and Crush/CTM. GATA pinged in my read early before I joined the game...not much since. Lots of quiet - I'd like to see more from the new players (to me)...you, Greece, kdels, Barry and jvill. 

Stark a little too quiet, too...don't like the hiding bunch.

OH HELL YEAH

My first act as King, since I don't want to disappoint CTM, is to declare this spidey meme weekend! By the end of this weekend I'll describe the play of each of you via spidey meme. Lame and stupid? Doesn't matter what you think, peasant!

Ohhhh ho ho....we're voting and discussing, Mr. Slow. And there's my second act as King - there can only be one! As I also can't name you prince since I maintain that title, you'll be Mr. King for the day. 

Now back to business...

Crush indicated he wanted to expand on JiF this morning, I want to hear that...as CTM noted above let's shake that tree then maybe shake some other inactives, too.

Nol, you have a top 3? Anyone else? 

Hi mini-King - CTM and Crusher's brilliant case is; JiF isnt being JiF.   Whatever the **** that means.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company