Sign in to follow this  
Verbal

Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Sup bitches, time for some Kingmaker.  I'm too ******* lazy to write long flavor paragraphs on how lovely the Kingdom was and what a peaceful Village you guys had.  Blah blah, the Assassins want to kill you all and skull**** your corpses.  And yes, this was the same opening from 2016 when I first ran this.  EAD.

This is Kingmaker Mafia.

The Roles:

Villager - vanilla townie.

Kingmaker - townie who can promote 1 player each night to become the only player the next day who's vote counts.

King - not an actual role, but the # of votes to lynch each day a King exists is exactly 1.  Once the King casts their vote, a lynch (execution) is sealed.  There is no way around this.  The King may decide to heed the advice of the village, in which you guys can vote.....but only the King's counts.  MESSAGE TO THE KING:  I'd advise against joke votes and "pressure" votes, because the moment you place a vote, the day is over.

Hero - basically a paranoid gun owner (townie).  If the King tries to lynch the Hero, the village will instead lynch the King.  This is a passive role, so be careful, Kings.

Knight - town Doc, simple as that.  Can block mafia's (Assassins) factional night kill.

Anarchist - 1x per game ability to overthrow the current King and alter the day to a normal majority lynch (like typical mafia games).

Assassin - vanilla scum with a factional night kill.

The Rules:

You know them.  Normal rules apply for all our games.  If there are questions, ******* re-read my post again.  If you still have questions, feel free to PM me and deal with my harassment of you.

The Roster:

1.  Nolder

2.  Barry - Villager, lynched D2

3.  Stark - Villager, nightkilled N4

4.  Drums - Villager, lynched D6

5.  80

6.  Dr. Crushlove

7.  GATA

8.  Spoot - Villager, lynched D1

9.  CTM

10.  Decker, replaced by AVM - Villager, nightkilled N6

11.  Pac - Villager, and backup Kingmaker, nightkilled N1

12.  Kdels - Villager, lynched (worse than that) D4

13.  JiF - Assassin, lynched D5

14.  Greece - Assassin, lynched via majority D3

15.  Leelou

16.  Nyn - Kingmaker, nightkilled N3

17.  Jvill - Villager, nightkilled N2

It is Night 0.  No roles are active other than the Kingmaker.  The Kingmaker maybe submit their action to me via PM.

Feel free to post, the game is live.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Sup f**kers.  Maybe I can survive to D2 this time.  

inb4 I modkill you for the lulz

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

It is Night 0.  No roles are active other than the Kingmaker.  The Kingmaker maybe submit their action to me via PM.

Feel free to post, the game is live.

@Nolder, @Barry McCockinner, @Stark, @Drums, @Jetsfan80, @The Crusher, @GATA, @Spoot-Face, @CTM, @deckerfan, @Pac, @kdels62, @JiF, @greece666, @Leelou, @Nynaeve, @jvill 51

• Upvote 3

Vote: Verbal

Bastard mod check.

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

nopity nope, u modkilled her before the truncated closing scene ... so u were by default the last to have modded a game! 

unvote

@deckerfan will:

VOTE CTM

You......tagged yourself in a post.  That's new.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

anyone want to kill spoot or kdels?

I want to modkill everybody.

/Leelou'd

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

This game is going to be a disaster isnt it ? 

Quite possibly.  If the King decides to place a joke vote and forgets the mechanics, a lynch is secured and the Day is over.  Literally only the King's vote counts.

• Haha 3

That said, people can still vote and I can tally that and provide it in thread for the King to use in making a decision, but ultimately it is upon the King to place the actual vote.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Unvote

Vote bastard mod for starting this game w/ a Night Phase

Haha, fair enough.  That said, this is not a bastard game......it's just that I'm the bastard.

• Haha 4

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

Leelou is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (2) - 80, CTM

FYI, I'll be checking into the thread periodically each evening to continue tallying votes and making phase changes when needed.  PMing me will ping my email, so I'll be sure to check it out that way as well.

GLGL

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (3) - 80, CTM, Barry

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Someone sounds needy...

Is that an offer?

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (3) - 80, CTM, Barry

Drums (1) - Decker

Nolder (1) - GATA

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (4) - 80, CTM, Barry, Pac

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Spoot (2) - Spoot, Kdels

Drums (1) - Decker

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (6) - 80, CTM, Barry, Pac, Jvill, Kdels

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Spoot (2) - Spoot, Decker

Stark (1) - Drums

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I voted Nolder. 

While I might not be picky about unvotes, as this VC doesn't really count anyway, I'm not going to count unbolded as it is easy to miss while I skim for VCs.

So there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

LeeLou, your grace, allow to offer my explanation for why Pac should indeed be the choice to be sent to the gallows or, better yet, have his head stuck on a pike.

As you will clearly observe, if you have not already, he possesses an extremely unearned sense of bravado that will only grow, for reasons that defy explanation, as the game progresses. His ego threatens to swallow your reign whole, and Pac himself is no stranger to swallowing things whole given his clearly projection-driven penchant to give everyone an objectively horrendous nickname based on homosexuality or phallic objects.

I imagine that should your reign at some point end and you join the rank of the peasants, you will rue the day you decided to let him survive. Should the kingmaker inexplicably name Pac king, we will all undoubtedly be subjected to a king that makes Joffrey look like George Washington without the slaves.

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

I'm so glad you're part of the mafia family, you're already better than 95% of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

LeeLou, your grace, allow to offer my explanation for why Pac should indeed be the choice to be sent to the gallows or, better yet, have his head stuck on a pike.

As you will clearly observe, if you have not already, he possesses an extremely unearned sense of bravado that will only grow, for reasons that defy explanation, as the game progresses. His ego threatens to swallow your reign whole, and Pac himself is no stranger to swallowing things whole given his clearly projection-driven penchant to give everyone an objectively horrendous nickname based on homosexuality or phallic objects.

I imagine that should your reign at some point end and you join the rank of the peasants, you will rue the day you decided to let him survive. Should the kingmaker inexplicably name Pac king, we will all undoubtedly be subjected to a king that makes Joffrey look like George Washington without the slaves.

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

@Klecko73isGod, I think you have a friend here......

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is anyone dead yet? What happens if kingmaker gets killed?

If there is no Kingmaker alive to crown a King, the game reverts to a majority lynch (normal lynch rules).

• Upvote 3

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (5) - 80, CTM, Barry, Jvill, Kdels

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (4) - 80, CTM, Jvill, Kdels

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Leelou (1) - Barry

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (4) - 80, CTM, Jvill, Kdels

Spoot (3) - Spoot, Decker, Nolder

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Leelou (1) - Barry

11 minutes ago, AVM said:

Heard you guys may need a replacement? Well...I'm not what you need, but I am what you deserve.

CHAOS

If Greece doesn't join the game soon, you're in.

• Upvote 4

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (5) - 80, CTM, Jvill, Kdels, Pac

Spoot (3) - Spoot, Decker, Nolder

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Leelou (1) - Barry

Ok, putting my foot down.

@greece666, you need to read the PM I sent you that contains your role, or you need to let me know and I'll replace you if you aren't ready to play.  At this point, we need everybody playing as this variant is unusual for many people and will take a phase or two to get used to.

That said, there is now a deadline for D1.  Deadline is tomorrow at noon EST.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Pac said:

Kill me then I'll replace Greece..

then kill me again.

Games that are a little different intimidate you?  Surprised, I thought it was usually just men that intimidated you.....

• Upvote 1

Mod Note:  this is still a mafia game.  Just because your vote doesn't technically count towards a lynch doesn't mean a) that it won't at some point, or b) that you should just not bother playing.  If that was the case, you should not have signed up when I explained the game in the signup thread.

I'm trying to be patient about this, but there aren't that many noobs in this game and those that are have already shown us they know their sh*t.  So play the ******* game.

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

This dude is aces. Smart as a whip. Unlike yours truly.

Please get him started with teh mafias and give him some leeway lol ... he hasnt played online before.

I can't say much to him other than "game started, plsplspls remember to play *cough cough*" ..... "mafia game is generally fun and intense ... u get to goof off and bust some balls!" 

Thanks.

Somebody told me once that reading your role PM is a good way to start*.

*unless you are Hess, in which case you can win regardless

• Haha 4

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company