Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Ok, putting my foot down.

@greece666, you need to read the PM I sent you that contains your role, or you need to let me know and I'll replace you if you aren't ready to play.  At this point, we need everybody playing as this variant is unusual for many people and will take a phase or two to get used to.

That said, there is now a deadline for D1.  Deadline is tomorrow at noon EST.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ok, putting my foot down.

@greece666, you need to read the PM I sent you that contains your role, or you need to let me know and I'll replace you if you aren't ready to play.  At this point, we need everybody playing as this variant is unusual for many people and will take a phase or two to get used to.

That said, there is now a deadline for D1.  Deadline is tomorrow at noon EST.

Kill me then I'll replace Greece..

then kill me again.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, greece666 said:

Cierra el pico urangután sidoso. 

jk

Soy griego pero hablo y escribo español bastante bien. ¿Tú de dónde eres?

38 minutes ago, greece666 said:

Have we started playing already?

Many thanks for the invite guys, honoured to be in your company!

This dude is aces. Smart as a whip. Unlike yours truly.

Please get him started with teh mafias and give him some leeway lol ... he hasnt played online before.

I can't say much to him other than "game started, plsplspls remember to play *cough cough*" ..... "mafia game is generally fun and intense ... u get to goof off and bust some balls!" 

Thanks.

Mod Note:  this is still a mafia game.  Just because your vote doesn't technically count towards a lynch doesn't mean a) that it won't at some point, or b) that you should just not bother playing.  If that was the case, you should not have signed up when I explained the game in the signup thread.

I'm trying to be patient about this, but there aren't that many noobs in this game and those that are have already shown us they know their sh*t.  So play the ******* game.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Games that are a little different intimidate you?  Surprised, I thought it was usually just men that intimidated you.....

naw im cool just supposed to be working from home..  my boss makes us do a skype meeting at 9 and 330 lol..  what an as shole..

the world is on fire and he is concerned with TPS reports.

Just now, Verbal said:

Mod Note:  this is still a mafia game.  Just because your vote doesn't technically count towards a lynch doesn't mean a) that it won't at some point, or b) that you should just not bother playing.  If that was the case, you should not have signed up when I explained the game in the signup thread.

I'm trying to be patient about this, but there aren't that many noobs in this game and those that are have already shown us they know their sh*t.  So play the ******* game.

we warned you to run a conventional game Veronica.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

This dude is aces. Smart as a whip. Unlike yours truly.

Please get him started with teh mafias and give him some leeway lol ... he hasnt played online before.

I can't say much to him other than "game started, plsplspls remember to play *cough cough*" ..... "mafia game is generally fun and intense ... u get to goof off and bust some balls!" 

Thanks.

Somebody told me once that reading your role PM is a good way to start*.

*unless you are Hess, in which case you can win regardless

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pac said:

we warned you to run a conventional game Veronica.

Clearly exercise is an issue for you, but try to exercise your brain just a little bit and see what happens.  It might surprise you!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Somebody told me once that reading your role PM is a good way to start*.

*unless you are Hess, in which case you can win regardless

Aha ok. He played irl w/ friends before a long time ago... just not online so just gotta refresh his memory 

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Oh, I thought my guidance was to kill an inactive.

That was CTM's advice.  I support that as a general rule, but in this case, I'd rather kill Pac. 

Especially since there's really only one low activity player at the moment, and its a new player.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think he needed any training to do that.  He's the new Brick Tamland.  

I miss Brick ...

Me thinks Barry might be scum because of his 80% town thing but I’m going to let the game play out as of right now . I think it’s best for town we kill Nolder because it’s always protown as we have seen in the last 3 games 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

That was CTM's advice.  I support that as a general rule, but in this case, I'd rather kill Pac. 

Especially since there's really only one low activity player at the moment, and its a new player.

And what do you think of CTM?