Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

"Not minding" Ape is far different from grieving a loved one like you were doing, lol.  It was a bit over the top.  

i was joking lol, i know how everyone likes to go "is the ape dead yet here" ...  so i made a joke about wishing he were alive 

i really like when hes playing though, as opposed to him sitting out. hes not even in this game, so this isnt buddying.

Just now, Leelou said:

Have you fully joined us in 2020? If so, any leans yet? 

i think pac is town id look elsewhere

we were scum the previous game also, not that it matters. HEY that game was 2020! I joined you guys in this decade. Happy now? :P 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Have you fully joined us in 2020? If so, any leans yet? 

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

HEY that game was 2020! I joined you guys in this decade. Happy now? :P 

Welcome to the decade.  Everything, everywhere is mostly on fire.  Enjoy.  

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think he needed any training to do that.  He's the new Brick Tamland.  

7279678.gif.1009a66ef09f298b022424dd20d9bef7.gif

i dunno Brick had a gift, perfect timing and willingness to hammer.... Barry hasn't hammered anyone still looking for his first 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

I’m disappointed in Spoot.

if this is referring to his posting so far.... last game he wasn't around hardly at all in the "work day" hours. There were plenty of times between the QT and game thread I wondered if he had forgotten about the game.

still down to vote him 

Just now, Stark said:

if this is referring to his posting so far.... last game he wasn't around hardly at all in the "work day" hours. There were plenty of times between the QT and game thread I wondered if he had forgotten about the game.

It is referring to his posting, yes.

26 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha. It is a play about murder, revenge, and destiny. Your icon is Pokemon. Mine is king of the fookin' jungle. Who's the bigger nerd here? (And I am definitely a nerd)

I'm willing to put this to a vote. Shakespeare is nerdier than Pokémon.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Hi there. Have you seen anyone act in a scummy way yet? 

Hello. The only thing that I would point to as scummy would be Decker's wall of text from a years old game. It could be seen as obfuscation and Decker did frequently refer to past games in his posts in the last game, where he was scum. However, he has already been much more active than last game, more coherent (though it would be hard not to be), and it seems he fancies himself as some sort of bizzaro JN mafia historian. I would still kill Pac.

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Hello. The only thing that I would point to as scummy would be Decker's wall of text from a years old game. It could be seen as obfuscation and Decker did frequently refer to past games in his posts in the last game, where he was scum. However, he has already been much more active than last game, more coherent (though it would be hard not to be), and it seems he fancies himself as some sort of bizzaro JN mafia historian. I would still kill Pac.

So...

1. Pac

2. Decker 

??

Just now, Leelou said:

Nope, just calling out some hypocrisy. 

OK - so FTR that response was sarcastic.

Your referring to the 80%/20% stuff where you asked why I had him as scum? My scum list is obviously sarcastic? Maybe not so obvious? The comment about making him mod confirmed mason was also sarcastic - again I thought obvious.

sigh

D1 - what a drag - I wish the king would just make a move already. 

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair enough about the wall of puke being scummy. I can understand that.

As for the historian part, here are zero ongoing sports or fantasy sports. Peasants like myself can only yearn for the past until whatever is going on has passed. NBA League pass is free until mid-April. There, many classics are available for all to watch. For tennis, I'm looking forward to watching McEnroe, Bjorg, Connors, etc., out of fascination via online vids. I wasn't around back in their heyday.

Looking at 2016 mafia was an extension of that. Although, that is hardly an excuse for a wall of text. I will learn to use "Reveal Hidden Contents." Point taken!

I would counter and say that looking at past games is, as 80 said, NAI (Non Alignment Indicative). 

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What do you like playing better, scum or town?

I keep getting town but I think overall it's probably easier anyway. You did a pretty good job as scum last game but I had you as scum. Your tell was constantly asking everyone else what they thought and playing dumb even though I knew you observed an entire game in the DT. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - so FTR that response was sarcastic.

Your referring to the 80%/20% stuff where you asked why I had him as scum? My scum list is obviously sarcastic? Maybe not so obvious? The comment about making him mod confirmed mason was also sarcastic - again I thought obvious.

sigh

D1 - what a drag - I wish the king would just make a move already. 

Oh sorry for trying to get information out of the day before just making a move within the first ~30 hours of the game when day 1 is typically longer.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I keep getting town but I think overall it's probably easier anyway. You did a pretty good job as scum last game but I had you as scum. Your tell was constantly asking everyone else what they thought and playing dumb even though I knew you observed an entire game in the DT. 

FWIW I am preeeeeetty dumb!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So...

1. Pac

2. Decker 

??

I like that you are prodding people and getting us out of joke phase and into gameplay phase rather than just chopping heads. And I don't like that Barry's latest post pushing you to make a move while you're getting people on record.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

And yes, I’m on my couch in Disney Haunted Mansion yoga pants playing mafia from my phone while waiting on a work email.

I've been on that ride many a years ago when I was a wee little one. Here's a fun anecdote:

The ride broke down right near a prop door where they had something beating on it from the other side and making scary noises. My brother looked at me and said, "eventually, it gets out". I sat there the entire time in terror, staring at the door.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1