Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I've been on that ride many a years ago when I was a wee little one. Here's a fun anecdote:

The ride broke down right near a prop door where they had something beating on it from the other side and making scary noises. My brother looked at me and said, "eventually, it gets out". I sat there the entire time in terror, staring at the door.

Rotflmao how old were you? 

Then get your fatass outta here and let AVM play!

PREACH 

(disclaimer: this isn't religion btw, it is used under the alternate definition "used to affirm one's approval of or support for a stated opinion, advocated course of action, etc.:" )

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

Serious question, are you allowed to promise to lynch someone as king in an attempt to influence the kingmaker to choose you?

Same question only about offering sexual favors.

Very serious ofc.

9 hours ago, deckerfan said:

I am bored and read last game's D1, mostly because this game's mechanics are unusual. My eyes... Just kidding, it was just 25 pages. Will read the rest of the game piece-by-piece as the current game progresses ... I had forgotten everything about this game except who prevailed.

What's interesting to me is that near the end of Day 1, JIF asked DPR-King (not confirmed town) to provide his own Top 3 and argue about them. Not much support for JIF from what I could tell. Pac, Lily, and Lizzie apparently also supported the same general idea ->

Lizard King wrote: "Pac, Lily, and me originally, are on the right track by forcing the king to argue who is he going to kill and why. That is how we get the most knowledge about the town out. I've only been advocating for it the whole time and I'm glad that others are starting to pick up on it."  

Throughout the day, DPR posted his detailed reads twice. <Calder, Pac, Nyn> looked to be his early top 3 suspects list, but hard to tell at that point how serious he was.

Final Vote Count (18 total players) didn't go very far. Top vote-getter was only 5 (Calder), with two others at 3 (Hallia, Decker). Without majority lynch, apathy eventually set in pretty quickly with numerous complaints ... although, DPR-King only took maybe 2-3 IRL days to make his decision. Eventually, DPR did go with the top vote-getter (Calder)

Random notes:  I quoted a bunch of random stuff  for lulz. 4 years later, most of the jokes are the same - Phish, Blockhead, Pac, Ape even when he's not playing, Virgin, Fat, Twink, Hippie, Lucid Hess, Klecko sighting, etc. 

Sorry, this is a bit of a mess. Thoughts? Other than wanting to shower this post with DELETE THIS emojis, that is. :P 

Wtf is this?  Lmfao

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

this is what we're looking at so far

town
----
Barry

scum
----
Nolder
Stark
Drums
Crushlove
GATA
Spoot
CTM
Decker
Pac
Kdels
JiF
Greece
Leelou
Nyn
Jvill

For some reason I dont really like you this game. Looks like the may-december romance se termino

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

I’m not liking Crusher’s showing. Not sure if it’s because it’s an unusual setup or if he’s not engaging for nefarious reasons. 

CTM wanted me to off an inactive and he’s tossed an easy vote down on Pac.

I don’t see myself voting for PAC yet.

80 I’m meh on right now. 

Decker is sowing confusion. 

no real other thoughts yet.

Good post

47 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Decker’s digging into the old game isn’t a great look, either.

Last game I defended Decker as town, he was scum, and some game before that I pushed his lynch for being scummy and he was town, so I'm down with killing him simply because I just can't read the ****er, and, IMO, letting him life past D3 is dangerous to town.

• Haha 3

vote Decker

He seems a tad bit too defensive about this.

You’re going to go 3/3. I’m fine w/ it btw. I can’t argue with your 2020 logic about not letting live past D3. I’ve made it to endgame LYLO in 3 of my last 4 games, and lost them all (2 as town, 1 as scum). This is 2020 logic btw Leroy ;) 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

So you're referring to old posts to show that you're rereading. Any actual insights?

I still want to kill Pac.  Decker emerged as my # 2 choice in the reread.  That's all I've got on that front.

I've got Nolder as town at the moment.  Suicidal Nolder is usually town Nolder.