Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You......tagged yourself in a post.  That's new.

You should try it!

Just now, Stark said:

anyone want to kill spoot or kdels?

Yes. No reasoning needed. I am afflicted with itchy trigger finger disorder. It was voted on, like all imaginary Pecker mafia disorders, by a show of hands. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol. Funny story.

Stark, Kdels, and I were Masons, and I spent all of D1 trying to get Stark lynched for the lulz. Kdels was most eager to help.

^true story

Stark and 80 trains were the top 2 trains a few hours before DL. 

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Kdels did vacate Stark's train.

I never did.

Lol. Stark was getting lynched if I didn’t get off that train. And there was a menacing tone in the QT, made me fear for my life.

my biggest regret is getting off that train. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

"Hey Guys, let's buss each other as Masons" most head scratching thing I saw 

it seems smart looking back ... those visionaries were just practicing social distancing before it became recommended throughout USA 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Of course, the robot wouldn't understand the subtleties of humor.

And, FTR, I didn't want us to "buss each other". I just wanted to buss Stark.

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

digging through Kingmaker @ JN V1...

MASTER PRO TIP from Mr./Mrs./Ms. Grammar Police:

She was scum in the last iteration!!! 

Be scurred.

unvotevote Barry ... unvote unvote, vote Drums ... unvote, vote Starks ... unvote unvote, vote Drums ... unvote, vote 80 ... unvote unvote, vote Chimp the Pimp ... unvote, vote GATA ... unvote unvote, vote Spoot ... unvote, vote CTM ... unvote unvote, vote Pecker ... unvote, vote Pac ... unvote unvote, vote kdels ... unvote, vote JIF ... unvote unvote, vote Greece ... unvote, vote Leeroy ... unvote unvvote, vote Nyn ... unvote, vote Jvill

I unvoted. 

8 people returned!!! ASDFLJSADFJKAJEWJIFIWEAFIAWEFAWE 

Paint chips are a helluva drug.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Is your pic a bag of dicks?

Yep.  The exact bag of dicks Antonio Brown threw at a woman he's had 3 kids with:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/13/antonio-brown-police-hollywood-florida-chelsie-kyriss/

During the end of the exchange, Brown grabs a bag of gummy candies (shaped like penises) and throws them into the street in Chelsie's direction ... screaming at her to have a "bag of dicks."

All the while, AB is screaming insults at her ... "Take that fish-looking bitch to jail."

Brown also acknowledges that the stand-off isn't the best look for his NFL future -- but says, "F**k the NFL. This is real life."

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  The exact bag of dicks Antonio Brown threw at a woman he's had 3 kids with:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/13/antonio-brown-police-hollywood-florida-chelsie-kyriss/

I missed this story. AB sure went down the Dicker paint chip cubbyhole last season! Dayum.

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

What are we voting for?

Idk waiting for the king announcement 

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

Sup bitches, time for some Kingmaker.  I'm too ******* lazy to write long flavor paragraphs on how lovely the Kingdom was and what a peaceful Village you guys had.  Blah blah, the Assassins want to kill you all and skull**** your corpses.  And yes, this was the same opening from 2016 when I first ran this.  EAD.

This is Kingmaker Mafia.

The Roles:

Villager - vanilla townie.

Kingmaker - townie who can promote 1 player each night to become the only player the next day who's vote counts.

King - not an actual role, but the # of votes to lynch each day a King exists is exactly 1.  Once the King casts their vote, a lynch (execution) is sealed.  There is no way around this.  The King may decide to heed the advice of the village, in which you guys can vote.....but only the King's counts.  MESSAGE TO THE KING:  I'd advise against joke votes and "pressure" votes, because the moment you place a vote, the day is over.

Hero - basically a paranoid gun owner (townie).  If the King tries to lynch the Hero, the village will instead lynch the King.  This is a passive role, so be careful, Kings.

Knight - town Doc, simple as that.  Can block mafia's (Assassins) factional night kill.

Anarchist - 1x per game ability to overthrow the current King and alter the day to a normal majority lynch (like typical mafia games).

Assassin - vanilla scum with a factional night kill.

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

It is Night 0.  No roles are active other than the Kingmaker.  The Kingmaker maybe submit their action to me via PM.

Feel free to post, the game is live.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For who the King should kill I think.  

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Kdels also impersonated me in the QT, which almost escalated the war with Stark because I thought he had done it.

Kdels is truly a mini- @AVM

That @kdels62 impersonation was f*c*ing hilarious.... 

58 minutes ago, GATA said:

please clarify that statement, that it was SPoot and Kdels. I don't like being associated with that line of thought.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2