Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I missed last game, do y’all have a grudge?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol. Funny story.

Stark, Kdels, and I were Masons, and I spent all of D1 trying to get Stark lynched for the lulz. Kdels was most eager to help.

no grudge, but spoot almost had me ready to burn the entire mason team for the lulz

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

This game is going to be a disaster isnt it ? 

Quite possibly.  If the King decides to place a joke vote and forgets the mechanics, a lynch is secured and the Day is over.  Literally only the King's vote counts.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Quite possibly.  If the King decides to place a joke vote and forgets the mechanics, a lynch is secured and the Day is over.  Literally only the King's vote counts.

Really depends on which kind of idiot you made kingmaker 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Really depends on which kind of idiot you made kingmaker 

*raises hand* I volunteer! I may not have JetsCode's magic 8 ball, but idiotic decisions just come naturally. I will try my best to summon JC's earth spirit before making a decision.

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

no she modkilled me 

You may be right ... the closing scene did seem to be written by a mechanical device. I will take that into consideration IF I am made a king at any point!

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You're in it so.. yeah

OMG. Hi. Where's Zander? :( 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Paint chips are a helluva drug.  

Hell yeah. And you know it. During endgame you won't be able to say I never voted so-and-so. All voted for within one tidy post. :P 

Just now, Pac said:

affirmative.

Oh yeah, most definitely ... Our games are always sh*tstorms. Something will go awry. 

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

*raises hand* I volunteer! I may not have JetsCode's magic 8 ball, but idiotic decisions just come naturally. I will try my best to summon JC's earth spirit before making a decision.

You may be right ... the closing scene did seem to be written by a mechanical device. I will take that into consideration IF I am made a king at any point!

OMG. Hi. Where's Zander? :( 

Hell yeah. And you know it. During endgame you won't be able to say I never voted so-and-so. All voted for within one tidy post. :P 

Oh yeah, most definitely ... Our games are always sh*tstorms. Something will go awry. 

I don't know. I'm not his caretaker...

57 minutes ago, Stark said:

doesn't have that annoying picture of Gase.

Ban Gase from the NFL

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Only if Lizzie was playing and was king. Then again he'd probably vote himself. 

Lizzie was a uniquely special player. He's missed!

37 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Lynch Gata-bot

DO IT. 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Make me the king.  I will get this sh*t over my 10PM tonight.

^all business

• Upvote 1

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

Leelou is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

good choice

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't know. I'm not his caretaker...

Good point! I associate you and Zander with DM! And that Nyn and Zanders Ebolaids game i saw yall mod 

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It takes 1 to lynch.

whoever did this seems town ... unless leelou is scum with the kingmaker! 

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It takes 1 to lynch.

Alrighty.

Hello my beautiful, sexy subjects. Way too early for me to vote, I want to see some interactions and I’ll look at your unofficial votes and make a decision amongst the top vote getters :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leelou said:

Alrighty.

Hello my beautiful, sexy subjects. Way too early for me to vote, I want to see some interactions and I’ll look at your unofficial votes and make a decision amongst the top vote getters :) 

Kill an inactive, any one of them as they emerge