Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

My remarks about it though have more to do that you don't sound natural in your wording. Just something that sorta made me raise an eyebrow. That's all. Because I don't get why you sound different. Maybe it's nothing and I'm just reading too much into it. I hope that's the case cause I rather you be town. 

Ahh, honestly I usually play these games to goof around and make fun of people as an alleviation of everyday life stressors. The grave seriousness of what's happenning in the world (health, economic, governmental overreach) has me more in a serious and fact based mindset. Plus, being stuck at home I'm on my computer more and posting distracted less. Often times I'm posting during meetings or from my phone on the go. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

So does this pandemic mean we get to play on weekends now?

I am still not going to be too active. My kids love being outside and we are learning golf/basketball! I’ll try to be in more but can’t promise much more than usual.

7 hours ago, Drums said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm trying to look into who would have killed Pac. Unfortunately that list is quite long but Jvill and 80 seem the most eager to kill him so far. (Only on page 14)

Not horrible thought but most people would off PAC early 

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No - I asked the question at 2:58 PM yesterday. You posted at 2:52 PM, were bouncing in and out of the thread after my post at 2:58 PM, then didn't make another post on this site until you responded to me at 3:29 PM.

258pm.png.76f3b63eac141bda5118e04741e48c37.png

The below is a screenshot from your posting history.

329pm.png.99d836c379f4cb390932706e113ec4df.png

So either I caught you in a lie, or you're confused.

I’m pretty sure it shows you as “recently browsing the thread” for about 10 minutes. And just because you check in doesn’t mean you always have time to post.

come on BMcMath

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Did I vote you? no. I also said I wanted to see more from you.

I have bigger fish to fry atm. And if you towntell and help me catch scum we'll take this home together. Promise.

Who the bigger fish, I see you finally voted

5 hours ago, GATA said:

@Stark 

@AVM

@Nolder

@Jetsfan80

@Leelou
what are all your thoughts so far ? 

@greece666 ?? hi ....

let’s start over. Maybe you can let me know what you think of everyone else as well besides just me being scum.

My thoughts are

VOTE NYN

the oh CTM I need you to be town, the telling town that we need to play as she only gave thoughts and never casted a vote. Then tells me that my vote doesn’t count this game.  Ugh. Lean scum on nyn

the gata nyn thing feels fake too  

I’ll check back in later 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Who was getting upset?

you're really getting on my nerves at the moment though fwiw. So take another nap and come back when you feel like actually playing. cool? glad we had this talk.

Uhhh you obviously. Either you're being aggressive as some kind of strategy (probably a scum strat) OR for some reason I guess you're in a rush? I'll give you the excuse if you're willing to take it but take a step back and look how you're acting.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

First off all my bitching was gameplay. I did the same thing game or so back acting mad. It’s a reaction test. Like to put it out there see who bites. 

....if you say so. I'm still keeping my eye on you though.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

vote greece666

hate that he just shows up to vote and doesn't do anything else. 

Ah yes, you might as well point out the fact that I'm new here and you don't know me. All very valid reasons in a mafia game. 

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote greece666

hate that he just shows up to vote and doesn't do anything else. 

I’m not voting here yet, I like this vote 

but I’m still leaning on the noob thing.

I hope he gives us more info when he wakes up. Idk what decker taught him and to tell you the truth decker’s always been a little crazy to me lol 

What do you think about everyone else so far? 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I’m not voting here yet, I like this vote 

but I’m still leaning on the noob thing.

I hope he gives us more info when he wakes up. Idk what decker taught him and to tell you the truth decker’s always been a little crazy to me lol 

What do you think about everyone else so far? 

if he's a noob he can still give thoughts even if they suck - like I do.

I lean scum on drums, stark, and the king. Could vote any of their entire asses.

nolder and kdels playing much differently than last game when they were town so kind of keeping an eye on them.

leelou and nyn seem friendly with each other - not sure if that's a normal thing but something that stood out. didn't like how leelou was upset with the way I cought drums in a lie and didn't care about the lie. I get you're not supposed to look at activity - but I didn't know what before and legit caught the dude in a lie.

that's about it.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So did I miss that greece is supposed to be a total noob? I saw someone suggesting it was an ape alt account which made some sense based on timing and the fact that he's jumping into mafia. If he's genuinely playing his first game ever then I will be more forgiving.

Lol this is his first game he’s deck’s friend 

that’s why I’m not voting him “yet”

might change down the road but last man standing scenario yea I’m not going to buy that 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Uhhh you obviously. Either you're being aggressive as some kind of strategy (probably a scum strat) OR for some reason I guess you're in a rush? I'll give you the excuse if you're willing to take it but take a step back and look how you're acting.

EAD

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I lean scum on drums, stark, and the king. Could vote any of their entire asses.

nolder and kdels playing much differently than last game when they were town so kind of keeping an eye on them.

leelou and nyn seem friendly with each other - not sure if that's a normal thing but something that stood out. didn't like how leelou was upset with the way I cought drums in a lie and didn't care about the lie. I get you're not supposed to look at activity - but I didn't know what before and legit caught the dude in a lie.

that's about it.

She's an old flame

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

that's about it.

You still think you caught me in a lie? 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Think? I did.

Oh ok. Because besides the fact that you are wrong, you can't actually prove that you are right unless maybe you were sitting with me in real life. What I said was the truth, and even though I missed your question at first, I didn't do anything scummy. I appreciate the effort if you are town but tunneling on me is pointless. 

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Oh ok. Because besides the fact that you are wrong, you can't actually prove that you are right unless maybe you were sitting with me in real life. What I said was the truth, and even though I missed your question at first, I didn't do anything scummy. I appreciate the effort if you are town but tunneling on me is pointless. 

You said you didn't respond to me because you were responding to other posts. Your post history shows that is a lie.

Aside from the lie itself, you pretending this didn't happen isn't a good look.