Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You said you didn't respond to me because you were responding to other posts. Your post history shows that is a lie.

Aside from the lie itself, you pretending this didn't happen isn't a good look.

But you proved that I was responding to a post, it just happened to be before you quoted me. I just honestly didn't notice you quoted me but oh well, think what you want at this point.  

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

How did I prove that??

You said I made a post a few minutes before your question. That was the post I was talking about when I said I was responding to a post. That's why I thought I missed it until you gave timestamps. After that it was just a lost in the shuffle type thing because I was getting quoted by other people and just missed the notification. 

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

You said I made a post a few minutes before your question. That was the post I was talking about when I said I was responding to a post. That's why I thought I missed it until you gave timestamps. After that it was just a lost in the shuffle type thing because I was getting quoted by other people and just missed the notification. 

Your story keeps changing. That post was the one I quoted when I asked you whether you like playing town or scum better.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Your story keeps changing. That post was the one I quoted when I asked you whether you like playing town or scum better.

I just don't really care that much because I didn't see your notification until I answered it. Whatever else you piece together is on you. Vote how you want but I am busy scum hunting. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What'd you find out about that D1 PAC train so far?

I put it on hold for a little while. 

I am going to vote special kdels 

He hasn't really given any reads, except when he added to what's already been said about things. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Sink ended up taking way longer than expected. Taxes needed to be finished, and we had to run to Lowe’s to get some extra piping. I’m tuckered out, do we have a deadline? 

Taxes got extended to July 15th fwiw.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Taxes got extended to July 15th fwiw.

I know, I’m not filing mine til then because I owe money (done but not filed). My bf is getting a refund so he wanted to finish them while we’re “hunkering down” (per our governor). 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Sink ended up taking way longer than expected. Taxes needed to be finished, and we had to run to Lowe’s to get some extra piping. I’m tuckered out, do we have a deadline? 

Not yet, but if everyone really wants one then tomorrow I can set one that will hit Monday (most likely).

4 hours ago, greece666 said:

To answer some of the comments: I can barely tell you apart! This willl take some time.

Also, I've given my reasoning for voting Gata. He posted very little on the first day. IRL games, mafia guys either stay silent or never shut up so I thought he was a good bet.

To add to this, he's one of the few ppl here I can tell apart, has a fake profile pic, speaks Spanish and his name means female cat. 100% mafia.  

Has decker been giving you lessons on how to post as scum?

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Look at these post, feel like JiF just looking for someplace to put his vote. I’m hiding behind bitching about the Game? WTF? I’m doing it to get attention from the scums. I ajways play more grumpy as time to get reactions. If I want to hide I’ll hang out make jokes and let everybody love me. This isn’t scum hunting JiF and he knows it. He even says it. 

You quote a handful of posts, all hunting posts, providing reads in my catch up, offering my thoughts on Leelous reads and never placing a “vote” and you come away with, JiF isn’t scum hunting, he’s looking for a place to vote?  What?  

Asking to be replaced is getting the attention of scum?

There isn’t one thing that makes sense in this post. 

12 hours ago, Drums said:

I put it on hold for a little while. 

I am going to vote special kdels 

He hasn't really given any reads, except when he added to what's already been said about things. 

Cool. You’re really working hard on scum hunting with this analysis. Anyway I’m gonna go ahead and vote Leelou.

i don’t like the way the first day plus night went. It was all too convenient. I don’t think anything about Spoot indicated scum and even tho PAC was a joke vote/ first day thing his eventual death bothered me. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is a top ten mafia post ever. To be fair I use to have a hard time telling AVM and Jetscode1 apart . Now Decker and Stark are blending for me. Just because Gata is a dude now, Dosent  mean he won’t eventually Become A chick. DanX was a dude when she started playing. Then after a season of mafia she became a chick and now her and JVOR are married with a baby. This is a very fluid environment. 

Slightly disappointed I'm not top-3. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

You quote a handful of posts, all hunting posts, providing reads in my catch up, offering my thoughts on Leelous reads and never placing a “vote” and you come away with, JiF isn’t scum hunting, he’s looking for a place to vote?  What?  

Asking to be replaced is getting the attention of scum?

There isn’t one thing that makes sense in this post. 

Yes. I use my antics to get scum to bite. Doesn’t matter if it’s being grumpy playing or being grumpy asking to be replaced. I caught Stark a few games back doing that but they might killed me that night. I’m not trying to be hurtful sweet one, just an observation. Ultimately doesn’t matter what anyone but the kings maker thinks. Rest of yoy are background singers. Think of me as the Hype man. 

5 minutes ago, greece666 said:

Slightly disappointed I'm not top-3. 

Oh we’ve had some good ones over the years. Mostly when people go EMO and Quit. We even had one player quit the game along with the board forever because he showed us his wedding video and the Ape (RIP) called his legs chubby! Haha 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh we’ve had some good ones over the years. Mostly when people go EMO and Quit. We even had one player quit the game along with the board forever because he showed us his wedding video and the Ape (RIP) called his legs chubby! Haha 

To be fair, this is kind of cruel.

31 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Cool. You’re really working hard on scum hunting with this analysis. Anyway I’m gonna go ahead and vote Leelou.

i don’t like the way the first day plus night went. It was all too convenient. I don’t think anything about Spoot indicated scum and even tho PAC was a joke vote/ first day thing his eventual death bothered me. 

Well a lot of scum operates like that, especially in the first few days and if you’re town, you need to get in the game. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. I use my antics to get scum to bite. Doesn’t matter if it’s being grumpy playing or being grumpy asking to be replaced. I caught Stark a few games back doing that but they might killed me that night. I’m not trying to be hurtful sweet one, just an observation. Ultimately doesn’t matter what anyone but the kings maker thinks. Rest of yoy are background singers. Think of me as the Hype man. 

Ok, MT, no clue how faking that you want to leave the game will catch scum but your mystique is one of the sexiest things about you. 

47 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well a lot of scum operates like that, especially in the first few days and if you’re town, you need to get in the game. 

In the two games I’ve played scum operates a lot of ways. I’m just out of it. This game type is very different and a bit disjointed. I’m reading up and waiting but right now there needs to be more before I can feel confident about anything.