Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It was more of a gradual  transition 

I call you scummy, which makes you call me scummy, I defend myself and point out the weakness of your case and bring up the fact I called you scummy first type of gradual transition? 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Oh we’ve had some good ones over the years. Mostly when people go EMO and Quit. We even had one player quit the game along with the board forever because he showed us his wedding video and the Ape (RIP) called his legs chubby! Haha 

OMG poor Brett

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, greece666 said:

To answer some of the comments: I can barely tell you apart! This willl take some time.

Also, I've given my reasoning for voting Gata. He posted very little on the first day. IRL games, mafia guys either stay silent or never shut up so I thought he was a good bet.

To add to this, he's one of the few ppl here I can tell apart, has a fake profile pic, speaks Spanish and his name means female cat. 100% mafia.  

So given this reasoning shouldn’t you be a top suspect?

Also, while I’m not sure about how gender dynamics work in the AI community, you assigning a homicidal robotic killing machine a gender contrary to the one she herself has chosen seems somewhat suicidal.

• Haha 1

I’m having a hard time getting into the game this weekend. I started reading a couple times now and can’t make it far before getting distracted by small projects around the house. I’m still fine with my vote on 80. I’m going to try to sit down for a read later this afternoon. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’m having a hard time getting into the game this weekend. I started reading a couple times now and can’t make it far before getting distracted by small projects around the house. I’m still fine with my vote on 80. I’m going to try to sit down for a read later this afternoon. 

I keep getting texts from friends and family of pictures of the thermometers they take their temperature with every couple hours. My cousin Teddy is horrified I haven’t taken my temperature since my last Drs visit couple months ago. It’s a weird time. 

22 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

80 and gata need to go byebye imo

I could go for gata...80 feels townie to me

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yay one less player humping my leg.

Oh please you like it:

Image result for spidey meme

22 hours ago, CTM said:

How 

(This is in response to CTM coming off worse in the exchange with JiF)

FWIW I've seen you both do this at least once or twice as town on town before

21 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

JiF’s reaction strikes me as genuine, and also nearly exactly how he responded to Ape last game minus the ensuing full on altercation.

I absolutely wouldn’t put it past CTM to intentionally instigate the Batman though after seeing how the Ape/JiF sh*tshow derailed town last game.

Are you one of the crowd that this is your second game? If not, how many are you in?

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

It's not really about the schedule. It's about not really giving me the opportunity/time to do what you were asking before getting upset that I wasn't doing it. Just seems like you are rushing in order to be upset about something artificial and maybe set me up to accuse of being scum later.

Get your panties out of a bunch, Slow Teenage Girl. Most everyone knows you live in Cali and post later and no one really cares if you respond at a reasonable time your time, lol

Let us know when you emerge from your cocoon today sweets

image.jpeg.e518f8b2db16a99417fda4e093156f3f.jpeg

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No idea why he isn’t. Though having AVM back is nice 

Nice to be back, big guy

19 hours ago, Verbal said:

I identify as awesome.

If I wasn't 30% sure me joke voting you right now would create some sort of alternate dimension I swear I would.

You can expect to hear from my lawyer, though.

18 hours ago, greece666 said:

Ah yes, you might as well point out the fact that I'm new here and you don't know me. All very valid reasons in a mafia game. 

Alright, work with me here. There was a big to-do at the start of this game day between The Crusher + CTM (the guy with Johnny Chan as his avatar) and JiF. Do you have any thoughts on that back and forth?

7 hours ago, greece666 said:

To answer some of the comments: I can barely tell you apart! This willl take some time.

Also, I've given my reasoning for voting Gata. He posted very little on the first day. IRL games, mafia guys either stay silent or never shut up so I thought he was a good bet.

To add to this, he's one of the few ppl here I can tell apart, has a fake profile pic, speaks Spanish and his name means female cat. 100% mafia.  

Well I'm not killing you today, that's for damn sure.

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Good morning

Hello ❤️

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Barry, Crush, GATA @AVM good choices 

Not going to vote Crush and I've yet to have that beer with Barry....GATA definitely on the radar.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

Get your panties out of a bunch, Slow Teenage Girl. Most everyone knows you live in Cali and post later and no one really cares if you respond at a reasonable time your time, lol

Let us know when you emerge from your cocoon today sweets

I'm not upset pay attention to what I'm saying. I believe Nyn is/was trying to set me up to look scummy because I "wasn't answering her". You don't see that?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I call you scummy, which makes you call me scummy, I defend myself and point out the weakness of your case and bring up the fact I called you scummy first type of gradual transition? 

I really appreciate you guys wanting to honor me by making me King, Verb stealing my sayings and all the OMGUS folks playing like OG AVM but it's really not necessary

57 minutes ago, Verbal said:

OMG poor Brett

LMAO...man, I forgot about ol' Brett. Poor guy indeed.

So there's quite a few pairings to look at now but we don't have anything remotely resembling consolidating of trains.

Crush/JiF/CTM thing didn't really yield what I was hoping for. Probably going to have to address it at some point if it becomes too much a distraction but I don't want to take out one of the more active players at this stage of the game. 

The back and forth between drums and Barry was...exhilarating? No, never mind today isn't opposite day.

GATA and Nyn back and forth kind of pinged a bit, too

Nyn and Nol was just bizarre. Don't remember Nol being that sensitive because we always used to have a million posts tagging him for him to read in the morning...but I don't think he'd be that defensive as scum, either?

There's absolutely some scum (probably multiple) hiding in the inactives but without getting more it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm halfway tempted to give you all a list of "no it won't be them" and get input on the rest.

Or just pick someone on my own? That would be...chaotic?

9 minutes ago, AVM said:

So there's quite a few pairings to look at now but we don't have anything remotely resembling consolidating of trains.

Crush/JiF/CTM thing didn't really yield what I was hoping for. Probably going to have to address it at some point if it becomes too much a distraction but I don't want to take out one of the more active players at this stage of the game. 

The back and forth between drums and Barry was...exhilarating? No, never mind today isn't opposite day.

Nyn and Nol was just bizarre. Don't remember Nol being that sensitive because we always used to have a million posts tagging him for him to read in the morning...but I don't think he'd be that defensive as scum, either?

There's absolutely some scum (probably multiple) hiding in the inactives but without getting more it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm halfway tempted to give you all a list of "no it won't be them" and get input on the rest.

You know what you have to do.

A7F080C6-81D8-434E-B402-B16741521655.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Drums said:

I just don't really care that much because I didn't see your notification until I answered it. Whatever else you piece together is on you. Vote how you want but I am busy scum hunting. 

busy scum hunting you say?

15 hours ago, Drums said:

I put it on hold for a little while. 

I am going to vote special kdels 

He hasn't really given any reads, except when he added to what's already been said about things. 

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Cool. You’re really working hard on scum hunting with this analysis.

lol

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Well a lot of scum operates like that, especially in the first few days and if you’re town, you need to get in the game. 

You're talking about scum hunting and telling other people to get in the game but we're missing that town asset drums who was pretty dialed in to scum hunting the last couple of games. 

34 minutes ago, AVM said:

Just do everyone a favor and bus one of your scum mates. We get a kill, you get some town equity - it's a nice trade off. Deal?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

busy scum hunting you say?

lol

You're talking about scum hunting and telling other people to get in the game but we're missing that town asset drums who was pretty dialed in to scum hunting the last couple of games. 

Kinda feel like I am playing the same as I did last game. The most obvious "evidence" I could find was on Kdels playing it almost exactly like Decker did last game. Not a whole lot of other things to go on at the moment. I like that you can somehow tell how dialed in I am (ha). Your reasons are not very good at all, but at least you are playing like rookie town.  

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You fit in well here Cocky B! 

We'll see what Stark's entire ass thinks about that.

This variation is interesting. You don't get any of the momentum movement on the trains that we saw in the last couple of games - at least not yet. Puts a lot of pressure on the king to be more proactive and force action. 

55 minutes ago, AVM said:

Nyn's probably a good choice. She's kind of floating around undermining everyone she comes in contact with at this point.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:08 PM, Nynaeve said:

I dont like this post. The VC might not guarantee a lynch but it still puts players in a position where they commit to leans which is just as important.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:50 AM, Nynaeve said:

sweetie, your vote means nothing in this game so this whole "no voting means nothing" is crap and you know it. I stated my suspects ie who I'd vote for. That's all anyone needs to do.

I hope they crown me next cause I know who I'll be voting for ;) 

Okay, so this pinged a little bit. First saying voting is definitely important because players have to commit to a lean is important (and I agree) but then you say as long as you give some reads, that's fine (reads are definitely important but voting is too because you have to commit, so I think you need to do both). If you only give reads and don't vote, the King has to go through and through and may not see some good reads by you. Kings aren't usually the smartest people so I think it is best to vote and give reads to be honest. You voted D2 so I'll give you that but this came off a little flip-floppy. 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:04 AM, Nynaeve said:

I feel like Pac was shot to either implicate players that were voting him or there are players/player in the scum team that can read him well and maybe somehow caught wind that he was a PR. I think it's prolly the first reason cause I haven't noticed any breadcrumbing myself. But not going to try to infer something from it because that kill was made for a reason. And that reason wasn't to help us catch scum so lol

I didn't think what dicker did was scummy. I actually thought it was mildly townie. There isn't some kind of rulebook on how to read players like dicker. I'd like to think I found some guidelines by playing with him some. That whole research thing? I don't see him doing that as scum. But that's my opinion *shrugs*  I got killed pretty early last game so I didn't get to see how he plays as scum. So I get that I could be wrong. But I don't think I am. He was saying scummy stuff that he'd try to avoid as scum imo.

good post overall btw

You're not the only vet to discourage thinking about it but didn't you kind of infer before the bold?

On 3/21/2020 at 9:05 AM, Nynaeve said:

I think if they wanted a kill with no leads they would have shot an inactive vs someone who had half the game voting him at some point on D1.

More inferences or...?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Oh we’ve had some good ones over the years. Mostly when people go EMO and Quit. We even had one player quit the game along with the board forever because he showed us his wedding video and the Ape (RIP) called his legs chubby! Haha 

The memory of Brett will live forever.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Okay, so this pinged a little bit. First saying voting is definitely important because players have to commit to a lean is important (and I agree) but then you say as long as you give some reads, that's fine (reads are definitely important but voting is too because you have to commit, so I think you need to do both). If you only give reads and don't vote, the King has to go through and through and may not see some good reads by you. Kings aren't usually the smartest people so I think it is best to vote and give reads to be honest. You voted D2 so I'll give you that but this came off a little flip-floppy. 

You're not the only vet to discourage thinking about it but didn't you kind of infer before the bold?

More inferences or...?

I also find it interesting that JiF was quick to jump on me for doing this and completely ignored that nyn was going the same thing. Noob is an easier target I guess.

• Upvote 1