Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Hey @AVM, still curious about this. I was waiting to see what you said but you ignored it. 

Old tells...his play style as scum was never “this is boring, h8 gameplay” as he is a pretty big team player. At one point he (seemingly) offered to sub out for me. He has gone on to say he was doing it as a sort of reaction test (if Im remembering that correctly)...again, something I remember him doing often as town.

Doesnt mean he can’t have changed up his playstyle but with what we have to go on, Im just not voting him.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He answered in the QT.

Hot damn, I like you guy. Would you be interested in joining a league of unstable sociopaths?

And like I told you in the QT, I’m not bussing scum until we’ve got that beer

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

I guess there’s progression here I went from robot to a real boy ??. Can’t wait till I go to Verbal form and I’m considered a real girl 

Uh, who told you that you were a real boy? 

My name is no

• Haha 2

Quick update this week has been kind of crazy and right now I finally have some down time so I’ll be able to read back. At 830 I have a girl’s FaceTime party thing with some alcohol. But I’m still going to be reading back and posting. Just a heads up on the up and coming 1/2 boy 1/2 robot buzz replies coming 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Quick update this week has been kind of crazy and right now I finally have some down time so I’ll be able to read back. At 830 I have a girl’s FaceTime party thing with some alcohol. But I’m still going to be reading back and posting. Just a heads up on the up and coming 1/2 boy 1/2 robot buzz replies coming 

Unvote vote gata 

contrived 

On 3/18/2020 at 3:44 PM, Stark said:

deckers town... already posted more this game than last, and doesn't have that annoying picture of Gase.

and posting coherently 

How do you translate decker? 

On 3/19/2020 at 6:33 AM, deckerfan said:

I am bored and read last game's D1, mostly because this game's mechanics are unusual. My eyes... Just kidding, it was just 25 pages. Will read the rest of the game piece-by-piece as the current game progresses ... I had forgotten everything about this game except who prevailed.

What's interesting to me is that near the end of Day 1, JIF asked DPR-King (not confirmed town) to provide his own Top 3 and argue about them. Not much support for JIF from what I could tell. Pac, Lily, and Lizzie apparently also supported the same general idea ->

Lizard King wrote: "Pac, Lily, and me originally, are on the right track by forcing the king to argue who is he going to kill and why. That is how we get the most knowledge about the town out. I've only been advocating for it the whole time and I'm glad that others are starting to pick up on it."  

Throughout the day, DPR posted his detailed reads twice. <Calder, Pac, Nyn> looked to be his early top 3 suspects list, but hard to tell at that point how serious he was.

Final Vote Count (18 total players) didn't go very far. Top vote-getter was only 5 (Calder), with two others at 3 (Hallia, Decker). Without majority lynch, apathy eventually set in pretty quickly with numerous complaints ... although, DPR-King only took maybe 2-3 IRL days to make his decision. Eventually, DPR did go with the top vote-getter (Calder)

Random notes:  I quoted a bunch of random stuff  for lulz. 4 years later, most of the jokes are the same - Phish, Blockhead, Pac, Ape even when he's not playing, Virgin, Fat, Twink, Hippie, Lucid Hess, Klecko sighting, etc. 

Sorry, this is a bit of a mess. Thoughts? Other than wanting to shower this post with DELETE THIS emojis, that is. :P 

This is decker quoting a 2016 game.

Thoughts, even tho he did post stuff that mean 0 currently in this Game; it reminded me of the last time I played with him and he was town. He was trying his best to be helpful even if it wasn’t helpful. 
This is pre-AVM currently not hating AVM

On 3/19/2020 at 12:08 PM, The Crusher said:

I’m honestly not into this game  at all. I hate goofy set ups. Haven’t read and don’t care. Hope that helps,

How are you feeling about the game now ? 

On 3/19/2020 at 12:19 PM, Leelou said:

Doesn’t clear you, but it helps.

What are your thoughts on Crush? 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:10 AM, Verbal said:

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (4) - 80, CTM, Jvill, Kdels

Spoot (3) - Spoot, Decker, Nolder

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Leelou (1) - Barry

On 3/19/2020 at 12:13 PM, Nolder said:

Yeah lol. Happens to me all the time too.

As of right now (well back then you still haven’t casted a vote) 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:05 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm listed 4 times.  lol.  

Bussing ??? 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

What are we waiting for?  Make haste, queen @Leelou and off Pac.  

Are you guys twins ? 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:40 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Also a good King choice, if town.  

He's been playing well this season, so if he goes against town's wishes and finds scum, great.  If not, we get to rip him for being terrible at this game.  Win-win.  

I mean last game he got voted out for imploding and tunneling on a fellow townie. 

If town not sure how this would be a good choice 

he’s already gone close to emo for just sussing him

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Huh?

I was reading back saw you didn’t cast a vote at that time then I had a Face Time party that took a little too long. 
I’m going back to reading maybe you cast a Vote.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:58 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

It was the joke phase.  But it could still prove informative to know Pac's alignment in light of that quick train.   Up to you, my Queen.  

Weren’t you still on the train fapper? 

On 3/19/2020 at 3:02 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Definitely a fair amount of "bystander effect" or "deferring of responsibility" going on. 

Since the VC doesn't guarantee a lynch of anyone and its ultimately up to one person, the responsibility is ultimately yours and no one else's.  

As for me I just think it would be fun to kill Pac.  But if you insist on a more "serious" candidate, then I'd suggest killing Decker I suppose.  The mourning over there being no Ape was disgusting, lol.    

Lol Ape is entertaining as long as he is just focusing on other players and letting you live in peace. He puts on a good show

On 3/19/2020 at 3:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

That part was ill-advised but I don't think it was necessarily alignment-indicative.  He could have just been overzealous, eager town OR he was being a "try-hard" scum.  Either scenario makes sense to me.  

Agreeing with you here.  I’m leaning town tho because it reminds me of the game when he subbed in 

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Huh?

6 hours ago, GATA said:

I was reading back saw you didn’t cast a vote at that time then I had a Face Time party that took a little too long. 
I’m going back to reading maybe you cast a Vote.

Well I'm glad thats cleared up ?

Fake Vote Count

80 (2) – Nyn, Leelou

GATA (2) – Greece, Crusher

JiF (1) – CTM

Greece (1) – Jvill

CTM (1) – 80

Nyn (1) - Stark

Drums (1) - Barry

Kdels (1) - Drums

Leelou (1) - Kdels

Stark's Entire Ass (0) - nobody likes it anymore?

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I know you explained why you weren't voting for Pac, but what was the reasoning for Nyn? I may have missed it but don't remember seeing it.

I liked her participation levels at that time. She was one of the few digging into the game. 

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@JiF why were you quick to jump on me for speculating why a NK was made but completely ignore nyn doing the same?

I dont recall seeing her play the, "why Pac game".  I remember seeing an explanation.  Which is totally different. 

Provide the post and I'll show you the difference.