Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Haha no.. dont suck, ie she supported you so you town read.

Perv

Has the definition of OMGUS/or this new version changed this season?  Between this and Crusher....I was diggin her vibes D1, before she started to "support" me or whatever that means considering she joined in on your b.s. case against me.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

As opposed to all the compelling cases on here. The series of votes just rubbed me the wrong way. Where did you sit on Spoot on Day 1?

Hi ?? 

wanna give some reads or are you still just coasting away? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

Are you reading the thread?  Our entire conversation is on this page. 

He answered he thinks you’re full of sh*t

I’m reading I have him on my list but I have you too 

I don’t like that he just placed a vote on you for just sussing him 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hi ?? 

wanna give some reads or are you still just coasting away? 

Honestly, I’m still coasting. I find the first day generally suspicious and I have a vote on Leelou but it’s really an unsure vote. Going against a plurality boat is generally suspicious but again I don’t think Day 1 tells us much usually.

Barry seems suspicious but it might be because he asks a lot of questions and he did that as scum last game. 

I find 80’s poor reasoning and vote for me to be suspicious but it might just be half-assed on his part and I don’t want to overvalue bad reasoning as scummy.

JiF is suspicious but he’s always like that because he overreacts to everything. 

Crusher is a tough read because I haven’t really played with him. But I’m watching that space.

Nolder has been interesting but I don’t know his game well enough to know if that’s scummy or townish.

I was feeling decker but he went away and I know nothing about AVM. 

Gun to my head I’m willing to vote Leelou or Barry. 

On 3/19/2020 at 4:08 PM, Nynaeve said:
On 3/19/2020 at 3:02 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Definitely a fair amount of "bystander effect" or "deferring of responsibility" going on. 

Since the VC doesn't guarantee a lynch of anyone and its ultimately up to one person, the responsibility is ultimately yours and no one else's.  

As for me I just think it would be fun to kill Pac.  But if you insist on a more "serious" candidate, then I'd suggest killing Decker I suppose.  The mourning over there being no Ape was disgusting, lol.    

I dont like this post. The VC might not guarantee a lynch but it still puts players in a position where they commit to leans which is just as important.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, Nynaeve said:
On 3/20/2020 at 11:48 AM, Stark said:
On 3/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, Nynaeve said:

The fact that stark puts more value in players that cast a vote without saying anything or giving any reason is funny in itself. And incredibly scummy.

giving reads without voting is basically worthless and a scummy thing to do, then call out town for not playing.

yeah, its funny to actually expect people to vote.

See comment above. 

scummy is to preach to town to play or else we lose and only give thoughts without actually voting. 

sweetie, your vote means nothing in this game so this whole "no voting means nothing" is crap and you know it. I stated my suspects ie who I'd vote for. That's all anyone needs to do.

I hope they crown me next cause I know who I'll be voting for ;) 

Struggling to reconcile the above posts. First the votes are just as important as during a regular game even though they don't guarantee a lynch, then the votes mean nothing?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

He answered he thinks you’re full of sh*t

I’m reading I have him on my list but I have you too 

I don’t like that he just placed a vote on you for just sussing him 

Cool.  None of that has anything to do with your opinion of the conversation in question. 

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Any vote on day 1 is a shot in the dark. The only thing that seemed to be fairly clear was Spoot's behavior was Spoot as town. I'm on a hunch based on how the first two events went. It was like a bad choice followed by a cover up. I'm not sure on anything but it felt off. I'm curious about why thats a weak but you're case is that "well this admittedly weak case is weak." Seems like you're trying too hard. 

What cover up? Also go look at the vote count day 1. Spoot was second in votes. I never said I’d vote with the majority, I said I’d look at the top vote getters and review the options. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah you can. “El vago trabaja doble” is my favorite saying from childhood.

My folks say “el burro trabaja dos veces” the donkey works twice . To explain the meaning to everyone basically if you do something wrong impulsively like a donkey without thoroughly thinking it out you’ll have to repeat the action till you get it right . 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Leelou said:

What cover up? Also go look at the vote count day 1. Spoot was second in votes. I never said I’d vote with the majority, I said I’d look at the top vote getters and review the options. 

I know you didn’t make a promise to the people but it’s always implied. Still the combo of your pick and then Pac’s NK bothers me. That’s really it. A hunch based on a moment that I found convenient. 

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I know you didn’t make a promise to the people but it’s always implied. Still the combo of your pick and then Pac’s NK bothers me. That’s really it. A hunch based on a moment that I found convenient. 

If Pac flipped scum, I could see this line of reasoning. This though doesn’t make sense. Also why would a promise to the people be implied when I stated I’d be reviewing all options from the start? 

Just now, Leelou said:

If Pac flipped scum, I could see this line of reasoning. This though doesn’t make sense. Also why would a promise to the people be implied when I stated I’d be reviewing all options from the start? 

Just how plurality voting generally goes. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Just how plurality voting generally goes. 

So if AVM doesn’t vote for 80, Gata, yourself, or JiF he’d be seen as scum by you? Again, go review day 1. Spoot was another top vote getter and to me felt like he had more real votes on him vs Pac. 

39 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Not following how Pac’s NK factors in here

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So if AVM doesn’t vote for 80, Gata, yourself, or JiF he’d be seen as scum by you? Again, go review day 1. Spoot was another top vote getter and to me felt like he had more real votes on him vs Pac. 

I don’t necessarily think you’re scum. I’ve stated that I didn’t like the way the first day and then night went. You’re a central figure in that, my irrelevant vote goes there. Also “real” votes on a townie on day 1 seems scummy doesn’t it?

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don’t necessarily think you’re scum. I’ve stated that I didn’t like the way the first day and then night went. You’re a central figure in that, my irrelevant vote goes there. Also “real” votes on a townie on day 1 seems scummy doesn’t it?

So then why are you voting her if you don’t think she’s scum? 
D1 votes end up counting because scum tends to pile up to keep their numbers high. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Only scum knows who town are. I didn’t know Spoot was a townie until his flip. I didn’t disagree with why he was getting votes. 

so what about those that voted for Pac and Spoot on day 1, do you have any reads on them? 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

So then why are you voting her if you don’t think she’s scum? 
D1 votes end up counting because scum tends to pile up to keep their numbers high. 

Lol. Please. Voting totals were split and joke votes ruled. Over analyzing it is misleading. 

I just want to reiterate my pledge not to make us wait forever for a lynch as King if I'm chosen. We will discuss for a reasonable amount of time and then a decision will be made. Probably on the same day of my ascension. Nothing against AVM personally since it seems like this is a continuous issue on JN these days but what is taking so long? He must have an inkling of someone he'd like to lynch by now. IDK maybe it's me, if it is drop the hammer dude I'm ready. If it's someone else at least put them on the spot. All this bickering between different people is distracting and mostly town on town violence imho. We have nothing better to do so we'll just argue with each other about stuff lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I just want to reiterate my pledge not to make us wait forever for a lynch as King if I'm chosen. We will discuss for a reasonable amount of time and then a decision will be made. Probably on the same day of my ascension. Nothing against AVM personally since it seems like this is a continuous issue on JN these days but what is taking so long? He must have an inkling of someone he'd like to lynch by now. IDK maybe it's me, if it is drop the hammer dude I'm ready. If it's someone else at least put them on the spot. All this bickering between different people is distracting and mostly town on town violence imho. We have nothing better to do so we'll just argue with each other about stuff lol.

Gross

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

So who are you voting for today?