Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’m still trying to determine if he has really bad logic or if he’s scum trying to validate his vote. Still can’t tell what the cover up is that I’m supposedly a part of. 

Maybe cover up was a bit harsher of a term than I meant. I just think on day 1 when joke votes and under analysis is the name of the game going for spoot (who I think of as a strong townie) is not great. Add in a Pac NK which pins extra value on joke votes and I end up suspicious.

24 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don’t necessarily think you’re scum. I’ve stated that I didn’t like the way the first day and then night went. You’re a central figure in that, my irrelevant vote goes there. Also “real” votes on a townie on day 1 seems scummy doesn’t it?

You are playing very strangely this game. I get D1 votes being kind of throw away but you're voting for someone on D2 you don't necessarily think is scum and have an odd explanation for it. What is this about D1 votes on a townie seeming scummy when you previously explained it's dart throwing? Why do you call your vote irrelevant?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Maybe cover up was a bit harsher of a term than I meant. I just think on day 1 when joke votes and under analysis is the name of the game going for spoot (who I think of as a strong townie) is not great. Add in a Pac NK which pins extra value on joke votes and I end up suspicious.

How does Pac’s NK pin extra value on joke votes? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What does keeping my vote on lee as safe keeping mean?

You just said you don't think she's necessarily scum this is wish washy.

If you believe it you vote it you're basically scapegoating yourself from getting any repercussion for the vote.

• Upvote 1

BTW offtopic but the KH HD collections came to Xbox recently.

I haven't picked them up yet but when I'm ready to play 3 I'll probably pick them all up and play them in order.

It's like over $200 for everything I think so it might be awhile lol.

25 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It rubs me the wrong way when combined with Spoot kill. Can’t put my finger on it, just does.

So, in your mind, Leelou said to herself "I'm going to kill off Spoot, tied for the 2nd most votes, and then I'll just have my scum team kill Pac tonight."

What does she have to gain from that, exactly?

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You are playing very strangely this game. I get D1 votes being kind of throw away but you're voting for someone on D2 you don't necessarily think is scum and have an odd explanation for it. What is this about D1 votes on a townie seeming scummy when you previously explained it's dart throwing? Why do you call your vote irrelevant?

The reaction to D1 votes is the value. Justifying a vote on Spoot with the reasoning that he was the second highest vote getter is curious. My vote is irrelevant because the king will ultimately choose. Leelou deciding to go against the early whatever but PAC getting killed muddies the water for bad casing. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So, in your mind, Leelou said to herself "I'm going to kill off Spoot, tied for the 2nd most votes, and then I'll just have my scum team kill Pac tonight."

What does she have to gain from that, exactly?

In my mind, it’s easier for a scum team to say let’s rid a vet, solid player and then rid the top vote getter (from a farce vote) to get scum hunters worked up looking at crap and pretending see something of value. I’m probably wrong but since we’re being encouraged to vote it’s the thing that most bothers me.

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The reaction to D1 votes is the value. Justifying a vote on Spoot with the reasoning that he was the second highest vote getter is curious. My vote is irrelevant because the king will ultimately choose. Leelou deciding to go against the early whatever but PAC getting killed muddies the water for bad casing. 

halle berry aliens GIF

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I don't think you're wrong here....

but who's casing solely based on the early run up on Pac's train?

If that were correct you should be casing those ppl. No? Because that's gross that's just creating false narrative

Currently, no one I've seen is doing that we're looking at the overall picture.

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

You just said you don't think she's necessarily scum this is wish washy.

If you believe it you vote it you're basically scapegoating yourself from getting any repercussion for the vote.

If Leelou isn’t scum then I’d have to do all of this reasoning for you anyway. You can choose to not believe me later or not believe me now either way the end result is the same. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

In my mind, it’s easier for a scum team to say let’s rid a vet, solid player and then rid the top vote getter (from a farce vote) to get scum hunters worked up looking at crap and pretending see something of value. I’m probably wrong but since we’re being encouraged to vote it’s the thing that most bothers me.

Or scum just thought Pac was a Power Role and NK'd him for it.  Pretty simple.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He said at the very start of the day he wanted the town's input.

FFS.  

That's not the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok Nyn

???

So we have vote counts to look back at for information down the road.

What is so hard to understand?

It's not really that kind of game. If you want me to make some fake ass vote just say so. It's not that hard to ask lol.

Just now, Nolder said:

That's not the same thing.

???

It's not really that kind of game. If you want me to make some fake ass vote just say so. It's not that hard to ask lol.

It can turn into a normal game if the kingmaker is killed, so why do you not want to play this as normal as possible? 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If Leelou isn’t scum then I’d have to do all of this reasoning for you anyway. You can choose to not believe me later or not believe me now either way the end result is the same. 

I'm not saying she isn't you just have to create a better case because it sounds like you're just trying to justify your vote on a hypothetical. That's not bad but we get more wrong by chasing ghosts than chasing real votes and things that ping.

Yes, I want you make a "fake ass vote".  Because I think its important to do so.

Go.  

Done.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

It can turn into a normal game if the kingmaker is killed, so why do you not want to play this as normal as possible? 

Because it's not. When/if it changes I'd change my approach with it.

Just now, Leelou said:

Am I in the freaking twilight zone here? 

I don't f**kin know.  You've got a couple players playing paint-by-numbers Mafia, but that's acceptable because they're newer.  Then you've got veteran players fighting against basic Mafia principles for no reason.  

• Haha 1