Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's say Leelou is town.  Any other candidates?

I think I did this before.
AVM because of Decker’s behavior

You because you’re reasoning on my vote is soft while claiming that vote is soft.

Barry because his game mirrors last game and he was good scum last game. 

JiF still seems off but I don’t know how to interpret that yet.

Nolder is either the most lucid player right now or kinda scummy. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm not saying she isn't you just have to create a better case because it sounds like you're just trying to justify your vote on a hypothetical. That's not bad but we get more wrong by chasing ghosts than chasing real votes and things that ping.

Or you get more by seeing people over react to nothing. Or when people move their vote in case something in the future happens according to a hypothetical.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Or you get more by seeing people over react to nothing. Or when people move their vote in case something in the future happens according to a hypothetical.

So are you about to APE this and say your whole case was to get a reaction?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

So are you about to APE this and say your whole case was to get a reaction?

Oh no. I’m not an idiot. My case stands where I left it. Precariously. I just find the reasoning around it interesting and eventually valuable. I might be dead by then but I like to leave acorns for myself. 

Ok I don't like how that just went down so let me explain myself. I'm not being stubborn just for the sake of it, not exactly. When playing a themed game I like to lean into the theme most of the time. Like if it's a Western theme I'll challenge people to duels and sh*t you know? Whether it's a mechanic of the game or not. In this game we KNOW the game is different and that's what I like about it. I'm here to play KINGMAKER not MAFIA. The difference is there is a king who decides everything and we need to convince the king to make the right (or wrong depending on your alignment I guess) decision. That's different and different is interesting (not always fun, juries still out for this imo) and I want to experience that difference. I don't want to treat this like just another mafia game where we vote and majority decides. You all know I love that sh*t, we all do, but I'm here for something different. There is not real voting and so I don't see it as ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that we fake it and keep a record. I feel that thematically that should be the Kings decision. If I'm king I'm not going to make you guys vote (you can if you want idc) and I may or may not listen to a majority decision. I'm definitely not holding myself to it. Because that's different and I like that.

So. I didn't mean to step on any toes and if you think it's important to vote and that matters to you guys I will do so. But I hope you better understand where I'm coming from now. I want to embrace the ways in which this ISN'T normal mafia not manipulate it until it might as well be, ya know? That's all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok I don't like how that just went down so let me explain myself. I'm not being stubborn just for the sake of it, not exactly. When playing a themed game I like to lean into the theme most of the time. Like if it's a Western theme I'll challenge people to duels and sh*t you know? Whether it's a mechanic of the game or not. In this game we KNOW the game is different and that's what I like about it. I'm here to play KINGMAKER not MAFIA. The difference is there is a king who decides everything and we need to convince the king to make the right (or wrong depending on your alignment I guess) decision. That's different and different is interesting (not always fun, juries still out for this imo) and I want to experience that difference. I don't want to treat this like just another mafia game where we vote and majority decides. You all know I love that sh*t, we all do, but I'm here for something different. There is not real voting and so I don't see it as ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that we fake it and keep a record. I feel that thematically that should be the Kings decision. If I'm king I'm not going to make you guys vote (you can if you want idc) and I may or may not listen to a majority decision. I'm definitely not holding myself to it. Because that's different and I like that.

So. I didn't mean to step on any toes and if you think it's important to vote and that matters to you guys I will do so. But I hope you better understand where I'm coming from now. I want to embrace the ways in which this ISN'T normal mafia not manipulate it until it might as well be, ya know? That's all.

Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I hate that I agree with this so much that I think I’m scum. 

OMG Let's All Vote on this

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1