Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Well damn. Just read and caught up from this morning. 
I should be back on normal schedule tomorrow.  

I had quoted a bunch but I don’t think it matters now @AVM did his thing. 
Eagle Rare is pretty good it’s my I’m just gonna have a drink and I want a well balanced bourbon.  

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I don’t necessarily think you’re scum. I’ve stated that I didn’t like the way the first day and then night went. You’re a central figure in that, my irrelevant vote goes there. Also “real” votes on a townie on day 1 seems scummy doesn’t it?

6 hours ago, GATA said:

So then why are you voting her if you don’t think she’s scum? 
D1 votes end up counting because scum tends to pile up to keep their numbers high. 

6 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote Kdels 

It feels like you’re just placing your vote on Lee as safe keeping.

you said yourself you’re coasting 

I was with Gata here and this is where I would have voted between kdels and drums

5 hours ago, GATA said:

@CTM  @Stark can you interpret this?

Unfortunately I can’t. I’m going to read back in the morning and see. I should have normal-ish time again. 

4 hours ago, AVM said:

Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm here.

Your choices are Kdels or drums. Have a majority by then or I kill someone at random.

HOWS THAT FOR CHAOS BITCHES

I’m glad decker was posting before you took over

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

People are really obsessed with ass

Usually. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

While very dirty by AVM, I liked the pick.  Barry was hitting my favorite scum tell and like purposely not following simple logic I was explaining.  Not going to lie, he would have been my top choice too.

I laid out hints a ways back with the beer thing and never really made a definitive statement on him, kept looking at and trying to get more out of his conversations.

At the end of the day I felt really good about how kdels defended and drums was always more about my read on Barry than drums himself. Felt like I had one.

17 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I think I did this before.
AVM because of Decker’s behavior

You because you’re reasoning on my vote is soft while claiming that vote is soft.

Barry because his game mirrors last game and he was good scum last game. 

JiF still seems off but I don’t know how to interpret that yet.

Nolder is either the most lucid player right now or kinda scummy. 

Kdels calling @Jetsfan80 soft... 

Kdel you calling all of these scum? ^^^^^

or AVM town and 80 town, soft town.... 

barry, jif, and Nold scum?

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yup I felt like I was reading Polish

i read it back this morning and i think i came away the same place as my initial last nigh. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

Kdels calling @Jetsfan80 soft... 

Kdel you calling all of these scum? ^^^^^

or AVM town and 80 town, soft town.... 

barry, jif, and Nold scum?

i read it back this morning and i think i came away the same place as my initial last nigh. 

I was answering where I leaned on some people. So everyone there is scum lean of varying degrees. I didn’t like 80’s claim of a soft read followed by a soft read. I don’t like the idea of pushing too hard on things but I will answer questions asked of me.

26 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I was answering where I leaned on some people. So everyone there is scum lean of varying degrees. I didn’t like 80’s claim of a soft read followed by a soft read. I don’t like the idea of pushing too hard on things but I will answer questions asked of me.

ok got it, all scum leans.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

I laid out hints a ways back with the beer thing and never really made a definitive statement on him, kept looking at and trying to get more out of his conversations.

At the end of the day I felt really good about how kdels defended and drums was always more about my read on Barry than drums himself. Felt like I had one.

Fair but still a bit deceptive. Dont mind it though, I would have lynched Barry too.