Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Oh well. I like to hammer and I am fine with either one but would like to hear Greece speak a little. If kdels dies and is scum, I would happily open my day up with voting Greece tomorrow. If kdels is town, I would be more hesitant. 

Huh?  Why? 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont see why the King wouldnt agree and see my most recent post, when you really break things down, AVM going rogue is probably the scummiest thing to happen in the game thus far. 

It is. It’s the most obvious thing that’s happened. 

But it’s also a “classic AVM moment” so what does that mean?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, why tying Kdels and Greece alignments together?

Oh, I wasn't tying them together. I am just saying, wanting to hammer Greece isn't based on much but his inactivity that's pissing me off at this point, but I'd rather see if I could find better evidence, especially if there's a mislynch. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Oh, I wasn't tying them together. I am just saying, wanting to hammer Greece isn't based on much but his inactivity that's pissing me off at this point, but I'd rather see if I could find better evidence, especially if there's a mislynch. 

Which my death would be. It is frustrating if Greece inactive his way that far into the game. But maybe he comes alive.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Which my death would be. It is frustrating if Greece inactive his way that far into the game.

I mean if he’s town scum will keep him alive as a distraction. If he’s scum, he’s pissed off his team quite a bit by now. Still not the biggest threat at the moment and we can have tomorrow’s king deal with him. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wtf is Greece up to anyways?  His country has been on lockdown since Sunday.  

Monday actually. It didn't affect me much bcs I was already working from home. I used to go out once-twice a day for some jogging and do whatever I have to (shopping, throw away the garbage etc); I still do the same. If the gvt keeps its promise to give 800 euros to ppl who no longer work I will have even made a small profit out of this situation. It looks like we ll go like this until May at least. 

On the less bright side, tourist season got FUBARed. Recession looming. This country has been in an economic crisis since when I remember myself (late eighties).

Gr is also very far behind other Euro countries when it comes to online transactions, internet speed etc. Working from home here won't be easy.

vote GATA

I read his recent posts and it only strengthened my conviction. He spends a lot of time here and posts a lot but his texts are super short. He´s mafia guys, trust me. 

Image result for truth meme

35 minutes ago, greece666 said:

Monday actually. It didn't affect me much bcs I was already working from home. I used to go out once-twice a day for some jogging and do whatever I have to (shopping, throw away the garbage etc); I still do the same. If the gvt keeps its promise to give 800 euros to ppl who no longer work I will have even made a small profit out of this situation. It looks like we ll go like this until May at least. 

On the less bright side, tourist season got FUBARed. Recession looming. This country has been in an economic crisis since when I remember myself (late eighties).

Gr is also very far behind other Euro countries when it comes to online transactions, internet speed etc. Working from home here won't be easy.

vote GATA

I read his recent posts and it only strengthened my conviction. He spends a lot of time here and posts a lot but his texts are super short. He´s mafia guys, trust me. 

Image result for truth meme

I don't like being addressed as "He or his"

"It" is ok as I am a product of Human Engineering

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Tell me in our QT ?

Hey gb, remember how.much drums was reading back and casing last game, particularly players the loudmouths were ignoring 

You think hes doing it this one?  Seems like he's willing to go.with consensus and has jo original ideas 

Thoughts ? Did I kiss a post saying he'd be low effort this game due to real life 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hey gb, remember how.much drums was reading back and casing last game, particularly players the loudmouths were ignoring 

You think hes doing it this one?  Seems like he's willing to go.with consensus and has jo original ideas 

Thoughts ? Did I kiss a post saying he'd be low effort this game due to real life 

I'd have to go back and read Drums but I didn't see him say anything about being busy.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah I was the first two days, but then it didn't really matter and no one was posting so I stopped. I am a bit confused today but I'm doing some casing now, you're right. I was the first to vote kdels back on D2 but that reasoning doesn't stand anymore and I feel I can't vote kdels without having my own reasoning--just don't fully comprehend today's conversation. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

What about all.the other stuff. Forgot your ram was limited storage fifo

I'll go back and read his interactions. 

I didn't see anything aside from his last statement I didn't like.

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I was the first two days, but then it didn't really matter and no one was posting so I stopped. I am a bit confused today but I'm doing some casing now, you're right. I was the first to vote kdels back on D2 but that reasoning doesn't stand anymore and I feel I can't vote kdels without having my own reasoning--just don't fully comprehend today's conversation. 

QUE? Did you read any of the back and forth that happened today with him?