Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

What can you guys tell me about the newbies?

Barry: was epic as Scum last game, very enthusiastic player. Much love for him.

Drums: strong contender for best newbie player this year in terms of his skills.

Kdels: mini-AVM. Loves chaos. Strong contender for my favorite new addition this year.

JVill: 2nd Game on JetNation recently, but not a newbie to Mafia. Played many years ago. Had a very good game as Cop first game. Definitely skilled.

Greece: 1st game. Friend of Kdels (I think). No idea.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Drums: strong contender for best newbie player this year in terms of his skills.

Kdels: mini-AVM. Loves chaos. Strong contender for my favorite new addition this year.

JVill: 2nd Game on JetNation recently, but not a newbie to Mafia. Played many years ago. Had a very good game as Cop first game. Definitely skilled.

that seems like fun, do me too!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:
  • jvill:  Cerebral player.  Brought experience with him from years back.  Not afraid to bus when scum.  Excellent 3-cone time.  
  • Barry:  Blood thirsty.  Energetic.  Great username and motor.  Excellent vertical and bench press numbers.
  • Drums:  Quick learner.  Borderline psychotic.  Above average hand size.  Makes tacklers miss.  
  • Kdels:  ROY candidate.  Was shot by Verbal for no good reason in his first game.  Positive attitude.  Somewhat unpredictable.  Comes with some baggage that will need to be baked into his value on draft day.
  • Pac:  Round and displays excessive bravado for someone who sucks so much at this game.  Could develop over time.  For now a 7th round grade at best.  Awful 40 time.  

Whole roster now :)

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:
  •  
  • Pac:  Round shaped body and displays excessive bravado for someone who sucks so much at this game.  Could develop over time.  For now a 7th round grade at best.  Awful 40 time.  

Pac = Michael Sam aka Mr Irrelevant

dont kill me pac lol just kidding

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

• Nolder:  Best if lynched on Wednesdays.  Sleepy.  Prone to missing practices and games.  Hates dogs.  Once was lynched as a horse.  
  • Stark:  Scummy even prior to receiving role PM.  
  • 80:  Easy lynch.  Hugger.  Late bloomer.  Loves chaos.
  • Crusher:  Fat and loveable.  Hardest player to lynch, both by vote and in terms of the physical act.  Projects as a Nose Tackle.  
  • GATA:  Fun-loving robot who may one day kill us all.  
  • Spoot:  The original beaver.  2nd most likely to rep another play after 80.  Most likely to build a dam.  
  • CTM:  Dirty hippie who loves binary code, Phish, and community college graduates.  
  • Decker:  Paint chips-eating enthusiast.  Facing full year suspension.  Incoherent.  
  • JiF:  Lives in Jacksonville for the hot dudes that reside there.  Largest ego in the game.  Bowie gifs.  Loves the fatties.  
  • Nyn:  Scary when scum.  Scary when town.  Scary in real life probably based on military experience.  Very fun person as long as you're on her good side, lol.  
  • Leelou:  Prone to modkilling.  Lifelong alliance with Verbal and AVM.  Has ties to both coasts.  Easy to like.  

I'm not scary, I'm just misunderstood

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Yep 80 rocks

beaver, boozer, bum knee, JUst end the suffering, who else

That's all the ones we had who stuck.

We also had SR24, pdxgreen, and ID who played a bit the first game, then subbed out. Gastineau had, like, 2 posts last game before he bailed. Then there was HelenofTroy, who took one look at CTM's game thread, scrubbed her profile, and basically fled JetNation.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's all the ones we had who stuck.

We also had SR24, pdxgreen, and ID who played a bit the first game, then subbed out. Gastineau had, like, 2 posts last game before he bailed. Then there was HelenofTroy, who took one look at CTM's game thread, scrubbed her profile, and basically fled JetNation.

Actually, now that I think about it, SR24 may not have ever posted, either.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

jack nicholson thank you GIF

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If not yours, then Jvill's. Couldn't remember.

^False. It's actually Decker's friend.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, deckerfan said:

Reserving a spot for a friend ... he says he'll sign up on JN and play 

not to worry, it won't be Pecker in third person or multiple personality disordered Pecker I

Lynch all liars.

vote Spoot

• Haha 1