Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just now, CTM said:

Nice work.

Drums/Stark busing at end?

@Jetsfan80

@Leelou

Pick a number between 1-100.. I'm going to as well  and going to rng a number and closest gets protection

that would be some sh*tty bussing . . . we've essentially stated similar reads all game. you not been paying attention

scorned gb lover

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

While true - like we started discussing yesterday we kept yelling so loudly at one another that it made it easy to hide - a new player is always going to get through 1 or 2 day phases around here.

I don't really like letting quiet ones slip through the cracks. That's why I called out kdels on D2 (but he has since awoken). I know they can't all be scum but in my experience there have always been some in there. By D3, you gotta get in the game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

I don't really like letting quiet ones slip through the cracks. That's why I called out kdels on D2 (but he has since awoken). I know they can't all be scum but in my experience there have always been some in there. By D3, you gotta get in the game. 

players hide as scum because they are afraid to get caught. the tough thing is when you get a notoriously "quiet" player no matter the role as scum. i don't think you ever played with brick, but that guy would make a post every other day, maybe... and he was always down to hammer anyone. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Stark said:

players hide as scum because they are afraid to get caught. the tough thing is when you get a notoriously "quiet" player no matter the role as scum. i don't think you ever played with brick, but that guy would make a post every other day, maybe... and he was always down to hammer anyone. 

He was around in my first game for a day or two but then got subbed out. I don't remember if he ended up being scum. 

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

For the record, I agree -- I was just sort of giving folks a pass for not wanting to lynch him on D1 in particular

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...the football thread are unreadable...how's the game going?  Ape dead yet?

I believe most people are getting their afternoon rage-nap in so it's a little quiet at the moment but pretty good! 

How you been man? Life treating you okay?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Today was more of a normal day for the village.  They had been without a King for so long, the recent slew of them was a little weird for the villagers.

They decided Greece was the one to get the noose, but they had to find him first.  They looked in the Ape's cottage, thinking it was really him, but no.  They looked in Decker's cottage, and still no.  Who was this guy?  The manhunt continued.

Eventually he was found just following GATA around everywhere she went, calling her "him".  It was awkward.  The villagers grabbed Greece, and strung him up and let him swing.  With his dying breath, he whispered "comer una bolsa de pollas!"

Greece, Assassin, has been lynched!

It is now Night 3.  Deadline for this phase is 10am tomorrow morning EST, or when I have all actions.

Guess the mass claim, standard Mafia strategy worked, eh? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AVM said:

I believe most people are getting their afternoon rage-nap in so it's a little quiet at the moment but pretty good! 

How you been man? Life treating you okay?

Life is OK.  How you and your holding up?  Have enough TP?  lol...

I'm headed out to grocery store soon.  Call me unexcited to see my fellow citizens...just doing my part as my wife still has to work.  

This is the first part of the greece train post mass reveal, up to right before the final speed lynch

80 and avm move early

then CTM, quickly after GB

At this point Greece has momentum and big vote lead 4 vs 2 (7 to lynch)

Then I unvote.

sometime later GB

and we are back to a log jam at 2 vs 2 vs  2 vs 2 (Kdels, gata, greece, nolder)

going to continue in next post

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Greece

22 hours ago, AVM said:

vote Greece as I think this is all we're getting

22 hours ago, Verbal said:

Vote Count

Kdels (3) - Leelou, GATA, CTM

Greece (2) - 80, AVM

AVM (2) - Crusher, Nolder

GATA (1) - Kdels

Nyn (1) - Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

22 hours ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote greece

22 hours ago, GATA said:

unvote

vote greece

22 hours ago, Verbal said:

Vote Count

Greece (4) - 80, AVM, CTM, GATA

Kdels (1) - Leelou

GATA (1) - Kdels

Nyn (1) - Nyn

21 hours ago, Drums said:

I'm cool with that. Vote kdels

21 hours ago, Verbal said:

Vote Count

Greece (4) - 80, AVM, CTM, GATA

Kdels (2) - Leelou, Drums

GATA (1) - Kdels

Nyn (1) - Nyn

21 hours ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote drums

21 hours ago, GATA said:

If we're not willing to consolidate on the inactive I'm ok with kdels 

UNVOTE Vote Kdels.

17 hours ago, Verbal said:

Vote Count

Kdels (2) - Leelou, GATA

Greece (2) - 80, AVM

GATA (2) - Kdels, Greece

Drums (1) - CTM

Nyn (1) - Nyn

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fascinating and funny look at history though. 

The physician who performed his autopsy stated his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.

Wow. That sounds like some weird, JetNation Frankenstein-like monster with the body of @CTM, the shriveled testicle of @Verbal and the head of @Smashmouth.

• Upvote 1

final fast run up

final vote count, 2 confirmed town

Greece (7) - 80, AVM, Leelou, GATA, Crusher, Stark, Drums

Crusher, Stark and drums votes suspect to me.  from least to worst. Drums looks like a rush to get town cred on bus

Jif avoiding a vote also suspect

Kdels still suspect

inclined to lean town on g@ta for now unless she's playing long game as scum, at which point kudos

I'd lynch  Drums or Jif tomorrow if not alive.

6 hours ago, Leelou said:

Eff it 

unvote, vote greece 

6 hours ago, GATA said:

Thank you ?? 

unvote vote Greece 

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

Vote Count

Greece (4) - 80, AVM, Leelou, GATA

GATA (2) - Kdels, Greece

Drums (1) - CTM

Nyn (1) - Nyn

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sup ladies? Unvote vote Greece

4 hours ago, Stark said:

VOTE GREECE

keep your stories straight G

are you Deckers "alt" - damn what if 80 has multiple alt accounts in decker and greece? lol

4 hours ago, Drums said:

vote Greece

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

This is the first part of the greece train post mass reveal, up to right before the final speed lynch

80 and avm move early

then CTM, quickly after GB

At this point Greece has momentum and big vote lead 4 vs 2 (7 to lynch)

Then I unvote.

sometime later GB

and we are back to a log jam at 2 vs 2 vs  2 vs 2 (Kdels, gata, greece, nolder)

going to continue in next post

AVM and GATA look pretty good there.  They were the momentum votes, plus Greece was voting GATA pretty hard all game.  I don't see a new player bussing a teammate that hard.  Especially not on a scum team that doesn't contain me, lol.  

We need Kdel's alignment.  

• Upvote 1

I find it hard to believe town speed lynched scum like that without scum assistance

also - I suspect bus likelihood high considering scum must of been pissed that greece didn't even read his pm and probably wasn't cooperating in QT at all... scum probably got cranky and were happy to bus him if they could get town cred...  puts AVM in play i think, the weird g@tabot  / greece transgender robot foreplay and subsequent obsession with one another also odd..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

Today was more of a normal day for the village.  They had been without a King for so long, the recent slew of them was a little weird for the villagers.

They decided Greece was the one to get the noose, but they had to find him first.  They looked in the Ape's cottage, thinking it was really him, but no.  They looked in Decker's cottage, and still no.  Who was this guy?  The manhunt continued.

Eventually he was found just following GATA around everywhere she went, calling her "him".  It was awkward.  The villagers grabbed Greece, and strung him up and let him swing.  With his dying breath, he whispered "comer una bolsa de pollas!"

Greece, Assassin, has been lynched!

It is now Night 3.  Deadline for this phase is 10am tomorrow morning EST, or when I have all actions.

fun celebrate GIF by My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Stark said:

CTM Verbal ruins everything

this was a weird thing for kdels to say, Lee even comments on it. not sure what to make of it. its possible I missed something but i don't think so.

is Greece, 80's alt?

you could, just becuase I thought you were scum early and I still don't know that I am buying your latest set of comments acting like a carless town who is saying sh*t like, I am assassin, talk to me in QT to @GATA 

still hesitant on nyn - ill move her out of my top spot for scum but not clearing her based on these reveals and her comments about it

I think its hilarious that you address Gata as gb... so casually 

thought that was odd too. and he's got 80 listed with nyn too

I had 80 as a town lean even before the "reveals" and I've leaned scum on nyn since her end of D1. 

No dont move me out of your top scum lean. I liked it there. Always follow your gut!