Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

As dawn came, a horrible sight awaiting the village as they came into the square.  A body was flayed and left for the ravens.  It was hard to tell who it was until the entire village gathered and by process of elimination they were able to figure out who it was.  At first they thought it was 80, but he had been found fapping in his chambers......again.

No, it was not 80 that lay there without any skin.  It was none other than the Kingmaker herself.  A sad day for the kingdom was at hand.

Nyn, Kingmaker (town), has been nightkilled!

But.......apparently with her dying breath she had been able to name a final King.

JiF is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 4.  There is no deadline yet.

It takes 1 to lynch.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hello all - welcome to my Kingdom.  Here you will find we accept all walks of life.  Young, old, beautiful, ugly, back, white, puerto rican or haitian, my name is JiFdog from the zulu nation. wait, got off track.  Straight, gay, twink, bi, bot, virgin, fapper, nerd, napper, fat, enormous, disgusting, smelly, hippy, hairy, short, tall, wide, narrow, vagina, 1 or even 2 penises, doesnt matter.  We love and accept all .   We are also a democracy but not in the sense that we are all created equal.  I'm am in fact, King, so therefore my opinion matters more.  And lets be honest, I'm also happen to be the greatest mafia player of all time so my Kingdom is in good hands. 

Let's have a moment of silence for the slain yet wise, Nyn. 

Thank you.

Haha.. shoot from the pool lol

You can expect a fair and honest lynching from your King JiF.  I'd like your top 3 reads.  Once I see your top 3 reads, I will then provide you with my top 3 choices, from there, we will vote on my top 3 candidates and the most votes will die.  

Here are your choices and I will rank mine in order of which I currently feel scum to town

AVM, Drums, Gata, Kdels, Stark, Crusher, Nold, JiF

Please go about your business in my beautiful Kingdom.  I'm confident you will enjoy your surroundings and have a relaxing time here.  I anxiously await your top 3 choices. 

- King JiF

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Verbal said:

As dawn came, a horrible sight awaiting the village as they came into the square.  A body was flayed and left for the ravens.  It was hard to tell who it was until the entire village gathered and by process of elimination they were able to figure out who it was.  At first they thought it was 80, but he had been found fapping in his chambers......again.

No, it was not 80 that lay there without any skin.  It was none other than the Kingmaker herself.  A sad day for the kingdom was at hand.

Nyn, Kingmaker (town), has been nightkilled!

But.......apparently with her dying breath she had been able to name a final King.

JiF is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 4.  There is no deadline yet.

It takes 1 to lynch.

King Boopsie!!!

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

You can expect a fair and honest lynching from your King JiF.  I'd like your top 3 reads.  Once I see your top 3 reads, I will then provide you with my top 3 choices, from there, we will vote on my top 3 candidates and the most votes will die.  

Here are your choices and I will rank mine in order of which I currently feel scum to town

Please go about your business in my beautiful Kingdom.  I'm confident you will enjoy your surroundings and have a relaxing time here.  I anxiously await your top 3 choices. 

- King JiF

AVM, Kdels,  JiF. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

- King JiF

Oh ****, next hes going to ask us to guess his favorite movie before hell count votes #capturethefag

Lol

Drums, jif, crusher 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

AVM, Kdels,  JiF. 

Your King Boopsie will take his own life, if that's what the town decides.  But fear not my muffin top, your King is a good King and a man of the town.  Would you like to join me at my feast/orgy.  It's a quaint little gathering but we have a lovely time. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Your King Boopsie will take his own life, if that's what the town decides.  But fear not my muffin top, your King is a good King and a man of the town.  Would you like to join me at my feast/orgy.  It's a quaint little gathering but we have a lovely time. 

I’ll bring my gutt! 

Top 2:

AVM

Crusher

I'd be willing to bet my life one of the above being scum. 

After that I don't really know. 

Last game I said Barry was scum and my Mason brothers in the QT said he basically couldn't be scum because he was playing so out in front. I think I died shortly after that but he was scum. So it is possible kdels is the third. He was confusing yesterday and I think that could have been intentional. Yes, he stood and handled it well but that may also be hiding in plain sight. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Top 2:

AVM

Crusher

I'd be willing to bet my life one of the above being scum. 

After that I don't really know. 

Last game I said Barry was scum and my Mason brothers in the QT said he basically couldn't be scum because he was playing so out in front. I think I died shortly after that but he was scum. So it is possible kdels is the third. He was confusing yesterday and I think that could have been intentional. Yes, he stood and handled it well but that may also be hiding in plain sight. 

Good list. 

Kdels :Nyn basically claimed he kept telling us to wait for KM to reveal. He called 80 scummy after he already revealed. He was directing doc. He wasn’t trying to listen to us about the reads. He wanted to lynch lee for her D1 vote even tho she took her time. 

Nolder I get Play the theme but he wasn’t trying to understand that we also wanted to read into votes. This wasn’t regular mafia but by voicing opinions reading back we get info. Thats why we were pushing votes or reads. 
i think the closest to playing the theme has been this little segment you’re doing 

I’d say JIF too but you’re not going to vote yourself 

If we’d vote based on what’s transpired so far AVM would be up there. He went against what he alluded but granted most of town did say Barry pinged so that’s why I haven’t had him as scum.