Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Vote crusher Idk why his game has been bothering me but it has.

Drums has been focused on quiet players all game and I don’t know if that’s a flaw with the mafia meta that a relatively new player with an agenda is targeted or if it’s a real “tell”.

So since I don’t know on either of these two guys I’m just gonna go with the vet.

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote crusher Idk why his game has been bothering me but it has.

Drums has been focused on quiet players all game and I don’t know if that’s a flaw with the mafia meta that a relatively new player with an agenda is targeted or if it’s a real “tell”.

So since I don’t know on either of these two guys I’m just gonna go with the vet.

I’m guessing because I’ve had you in my top three Most of the game, but “ welcome to the party pal!” 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

Good with this too..

Honestly, lets just kill someone there's 3/4 very good candidates 

Really? I agreed to listen to town as the king. Leelou strips my kingship. Nyn gives it to JiF  who is on most people scum list? Now your good with me getting lynched?  Town deserves to lose this game. Our vetted players are leading us to ruin. . Whatevs 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Really? I agreed to listen to town as the king. Leelou strips my kingship. Nyn gives it to JiF  who is on most people scum list? Now your good with me getting lynched?  Town deserves to lose this game. Our vetted players are leading us to ruin. . Whatevs 

We just need dead unknowns at this point,

Just now, The Crusher said:

I don’t disagree but not sure how we move forward without a flip on AVM or Kdels. That’s my thought. AVM going away from the town to spare  Kdekls has to be looked at today 

And when kdels turns town? You pivot to lynching drums to prove if AVM is scum? If drums also turns town then you’ve lost 4 people and no scum lynch?

Can town afford that?

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

And when kdels turns town? You pivot to lynching drums to prove if AVM is scum? If drums also turns town then you’ve lost 4 people and no scum lynch?

Can town afford that?

"And when kdels turns town? You pivot to lynching AVM? If AVM turns town then you've lost 4 people and no scum lynch?"

or...

"And when kdels turns town? Will you excuse AVM and pivot to lynching Gata/Nolder/Crusher?? If Gata/Nolder/Crusher turns town you've lost 4 people and still no scum lynch"

See, we can do that all day...just fear mongering that if you're lynched the game will slip away.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AVM said:

"And when kdels turns town? You pivot to lynching AVM? If AVM turns town then you've lost 4 people and no scum lynch?"

or...

"And when kdels turns town? Will you excuse AVM and pivot to lynching Gata/Nolder/Crusher?? If Gata/Nolder/Crusher turns town you've lost 4 people and still no scum lynch"

See, we can do that all day...just fear mongering that if you're lynched the game will slip away.

This looks like a teaching moment in your  scum Chat. Oops? 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My plan helped lead to a lynch of our first scum, with me being an early voter on that train.  Kindly GFY.  

1 minute ago, AVM said:

or...

I don’t think the game will slip away. I just think the information Crusher is seeking hinges on you protecting me which is bad and misleading. I should be lynched for whatever reason someone might have, I don’t like that line of reasoning Crusher presents. Leelou has voted for me but never presented a case I object to. We look at the game differently I get that. 

I’m putting out that a fixation with you through me isn’t gonna go anywhere. Because I will flip town. It’ll buy you good grace that might be undeserved and confuse the game further.