Drums - AVM, Crusher, Kdels?

Gata - Kdels, Nold, JiF

AVM - Kdels, Nold, Stark/Drums

Leelou - Kdels, Stark

Nold - AVM, Drums, Gata 

Kdels - Gata, JiF, Drums

Stark - Drums, Crusher, Gata/AVM

JF80 - Kdels, Drums, Crusher

Attention!  The King has made a decision.  Since this is moving slow and CTM and Crusher are being non committal, the King is making an executive decision.  Seemingly, Stark and Nold would go to Drums and even if Stark went to Crusher, the majority would still be Kdels.

Therefore - off with his head!!!

@Verbal - do you work and proceed with the skull ******* of Kdels. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Attention!  The King has made a decision.  Since this is moving slow and CTM and Crusher are being non committal, the King is making an executive decision.  Seemingly, Stark and Nold would go to Drums and even if Stark went to Crusher, the majority would still be Kdels.

Fine choice, probably most informative too

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

No votes for drums after my beautiful case?  King JiF is disappointed. 

Honestly you moved him up to #2 for me, yes -- and close to kdels.

The irony/humor that I actually picked two scum as King and still effed it up is not lost on me at this moment, either lol

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kdels, Drums, Crusher.  

Fin.  

Definitely on the first two...I think I could still go Nol or Crush as the last one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

The irony/humor that I actually picked two scum as King and still effed it up is not lost on me at this moment, either lol

Definitely on the first two...I think I could still go Nol or Crush as the last one.

But you were so sure Crusher was town because of “old tells”

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Oof

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

I see no vote placed.

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

But you were so sure Crusher was town because of “old tells”

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Oof

"I'm allowed to change my views over time!!!!!1111!!!!1one!!!!!"

*immediately gets shocked when someone else changes their views over time* 

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Let me clarify... I don’t think changing your views is a bad thing. I think the first half of your post was cringey.

19 minutes ago, AVM said:

Did you see how a real King handles the situation?  

• Haha 2

Just now, kdels62 said:

Let me clarify... I don’t think changing your views is a bad thing. I think the first half of your post was cringey.

There are 3 options here:

1 - I'm scum and have made some sort of play with naming the two of you but choosing Barry (could be protecting one of you, both of you, or trying to frame one/both down the road)
2 - I'm town and both of you are town, which has then drawn all attention away from others and put town in a bad spot so is hilariously bad
3 - I'm town and one or both of you are scum, which is hilariously bad

Either way, if I don't laugh it's just sad.

• Upvote 1

The Bowie King had spoken.  He named kdels to be executed, and decided to have him hung in the middle of the village square.

While everybody lined up to watch, a shadowy figure waltzed into the square.  Was it a man?  A woman?  Both?!  Nobody knew, only that "it" waltzed like a dream.  JiF started fapping.  80 was already fapping.  It was surreal.  What happened next can only be described as something so desecrated, so vile, that it shall be remembered for all of eternity.

That figure cut kdels down from the noose, smiled into his eyes, and proceeded to skull**** him right then and there.  Now, normally, this kind of debased sh*t happens AFTER death, but not this time.....this time the shadowy figure did it to somebody ALIVE.  JiF stopped fapping to watch.  80 fapped even harder.  Nobody knew where to look, it was awful.

When the shadowy figure finished, kdels was only a corpse.  The figure stood up, nodded to the villagers, and waltzed (yes, he ******* waltzes, get used to it) back out of the village, never to be seen again.

The only sounds one could hear were the muffled and horrified whispers of the remaining villagers as they tried to erase this horror from their minds.

Oh, and of course the sound of 80 still ******* fapping.  Seriously, wtf is wrong with him?!?

kdels, Villager, has been lynched...err, skull****ed to death.

It is now Night 4.  Deadline for this phase is tomorrow at noon EST.  May God have mercy on your souls.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, AVM said:

I know what you mean but I just never got over that original comment.

Drums, Crusher.  After that who knows.

In case I die tonight I must reiterate how weird that last interaction with Crusher was.  It was almost like he was posting the same complaint as he would in the Scum QT.  "Vetted Townies are ruining the game."  Well, yeah, the vetted town plan was how we lynched 1 scum and boxed the others into a bit of a corner.  Scum would naturally be upset with that.  

Now the game shifts to standard Mafia for the remainder of the game.  Plenty of opportunity to win this thing.  

I think it's also suspect that people want to off AVM so badly.  Yeah, he's kind of a distraction.  But to be your # 1?  Weird.  He was the big momentum vote to get Greece offed.  I don't think he does that AND behave the way he did as scum.  It's a weak case.

The fact that both of my top 2 had AVM as their # 1 is not helping their cause.

Crusher - AVM, Kdels, JiF, 

Drums - AVM, Crusher, Kdels?

Nold - AVM, Drums, Gata 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Colbert Report he was awesome.  These days not quite as awesome.

Still wayyyy better than Jimmy f**kin Fallon.    

Gimme John Oliver any day of the week. I never thought Colbert was funny

Just now, Drums said:

Gimme John Oliver any day of the week. I never thought Colbert was funny

John Oliver is awesome, on that we are fully agreed.

As for Colbert to each their own I suppose.  My Dad surprised me once and we were able to attend his show in person (Colbert Report, not The Late Show).  He talked to the audience beforehand and was both cool and hilarious to me.  

• Upvote 3