Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think it's also suspect that people want to off AVM so badly.  Yeah, he's kind of a distraction.  But to be your # 1?  Weird.  He was the big momentum vote to get Greece offed.  I don't think he does that AND behave the way he did as scum.  It's a weak case.

The fact that both of my top 2 had AVM as their # 1 is not helping their cause.

You don't think he was just bussing a teammate who was barely posting and obviously going down eventually anyway? That's how I read it.

Just now, Nolder said:

You don't think he was just bussing a teammate who was barely posting and obviously going down eventually anyway? That's how I read it.

He wasn't "obviously" going down when AVM voted him.  His was the 3rd vote on Greece out of the 7 required, breaking a 2-2 tie with Kdels at the time.

Scum AVM could have easily voted Kdels there and no one would have batted an eye.  

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Drums, Crusher.  After that who knows.

In case I die tonight I must reiterate how weird that last interaction with Crusher was.  It was almost like he was posting the same complaint as he would in the Scum QT.  "Vetted Townies are ruining the game."  Well, yeah, the vetted town plan was how we lynched 1 scum and boxed the others into a bit of a corner.  Scum would naturally be upset with that.  

Now the game shifts to standard Mafia for the remainder of the game.  Plenty of opportunity to win this thing.  

Its nice to see you lasting in the game past first couple days. But dude use your damn head instead of putting tinfoil on it. Kdels was our last bad Lynch we can afford. Good news is we can feel better about AVM. At least from my perspective. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

John Oliver is awesome, on that we are fully agreed.

As for Colbert to each their own I suppose.  My Dad surprised me once and we were able to attend his show in person (Colbert Report, not The Late Show).  He talked to the audience beforehand and was both cool and hilarious to me.  

I LOVE OLIVER (I remember I liked his reports on the DS)  Miss Stewart 

Yea Colbert can be douchey sometimes but like to ppl that deserve doucheyness or if he's not in the mood. I can relate tho and he is a localish. He lives in Montclair and I practically live there since I'm always there. I've seen him a couple of times he's usually on the go. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Its nice to see you lasting in the game past first couple days. But dude use your damn head instead of putting tinfoil on it. Kdels was our last bad Lynch we can afford. Good news is we can feel better about AVM. At least from my perspective. 

How would we know this for sure until we have Drums' alignment?  I agree that AVM is town, but Kdels' flip doesn't move the needle much in either direction.

Who's your new top 2/3?

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Damn it! 

King Fail

And so the era of the Kings came to an end.  Nary a scum was lynched under their rule.

The Queendom of @Leelou The Bloodthirsty resulted in a dead, innocent beaver.

The Mad King @AVM went rogue and destroyed Barry the C*ck.  

The Fat King @The Crusher was never given the chance.  

The Just King @JiF tried and failed.  His was the most promising rule, but in the end it failed like all the others.

Democracy has risen.  It is a new day across the land.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He wasn't "obviously" going down when AVM voted him.  His was the 3rd vote on Greece out of the 7 required, breaking a 2-2 tie with Kdels at the time.

Scum AVM could have easily voted Kdels there and no one would have batted an eye.  

So AVM got on early. Happens all the time.

You say he wasn't obviously going down but all those other votes found their way to him didn't they? They weren't just following AVM.

Also kdels may have been the more obvious target but it would also put a bigger target on AVMs back. It makes sense to me as a strategy to get on Greece early and park your vote and hope for the best with kdels but take credit for Greece if worse comes to worse and then try to parlay that into a coast to the win.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’ve been spraying her with water, telling her no, and then praising her when she stops after telling her no.

Gonna start following her with a hose outside lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So AVM got on early. Happens all the time.

You say he wasn't obviously going down but all those other votes found their way to him didn't they? They weren't just following AVM.

Also kdels may have been the more obvious target but it would also put a bigger target on AVMs back. It makes sense to me as a strategy to get on Greece early and park your vote and hope for the best with kdels but take credit for Greece if worse comes to worse and then try to parlay that into a coast to the win.

You can spin it any way you want.  Maybe you're right and AVM may well be scum.  He's just not going to be a top choice for me until much later.  

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How would we know this for sure until we have Drums' alignment?  I agree that AVM is town, but Kdels' flip doesn't move the needle much in either direction.

Who's your new top 2/3?

Drums what? I thought AVM spared his scum mate Kdels by going rogue instead of following town. It’s night, let me read a little Before I give my top 2./3. We can’t afford any more mistakes. We are on the same side dude. 

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Gimme John Oliver any day of the week. I never thought Colbert was funny

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As for Colbert to each their own I suppose.  My Dad surprised me once and we were able to attend his show in person (Colbert Report, not The Late Show).  He talked to the audience beforehand and was both cool and hilarious to me.  

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

I LOVE OLIVER (I remember I liked his reports on the DS)  Miss Stewart 

Yea Colbert can be douchey sometimes but like to ppl that deserve doucheyness or if he's not in the mood. I can relate tho and he is a localish. He lives in Montclair and I practically live there since I'm always there. I've seen him a couple of times he's usually on the go. 

????

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Drums what? I thought AVM spared his scum mate Kdels by going rogue instead of following town. It’s night, let me read a little Before I give my top 2./3. We can’t afford any more mistakes. We are on the same side dude. 

Drums was very much on the chopping block that day.  I believe the final vote count was either even or very close (like 7-6 Kdels).  

The whole thing makes no sense.  Why would scum AVM put ANY teammates on the chopping block when he didn't have to?  

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Colbert Report he was awesome.  These days not quite as awesome.

Still wayyyy better than Jimmy f**kin Fallon.    

I seem to recall him telling someone to "gargle my man sack" but I can't remember who it was lmao.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Drums said:

Gimme John Oliver any day of the week. I never thought Colbert was funny

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I third this. Love John Oliver. Some great trolling he does.

• Upvote 2

Fast day, fast night.  The kingdom woke to find a man had been castrated, and bled out until he died.  Harsh way to go, though not quite the level of harshness kdels had to deal with, but that's life in this village.

Stark, Villager, has been nightkilled!

It is now Day 5.  No deadline set for today yet.  Now that all potential Kingmakers are dead, the game has now officially reverted to a majority lynch.  GLGL.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

• Upvote 1