Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If not yours, then Jvill's. Couldn't remember.

Although not my friend, I do indeed have friends, and 100% didn’t sign up for the rookie draft because I have no friends. So thank you for correctly assuming I have friends.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Lynch all liars 

lynch spoot

there are no official votes, so lets just wagon him for the lulz. random stage is so stupid that it's right in my wheelhouse.

Wait, he self-voted for forgetting a tedious detail ... who even does that? thats good enough in my book. 

unvote

VOTE SPOOT

Competing wagoners assemble! Run him up to 16. Set that record before, say, 10 PM EST! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

LeeLou, your grace, allow to offer my explanation for why Pac should indeed be the choice to be sent to the gallows or, better yet, have his head stuck on a pike.

As you will clearly observe, if you have not already, he possesses an extremely unearned sense of bravado that will only grow, for reasons that defy explanation, as the game progresses. His ego threatens to swallow your reign whole, and Pac himself is no stranger to swallowing things whole given his clearly projection-driven penchant to give everyone an objectively horrendous nickname based on homosexuality or phallic objects.

I imagine that should your reign at some point end and you join the rank of the peasants, you will rue the day you decided to let him survive. Should the kingmaker inexplicably name Pac king, we will all undoubtedly be subjected to a king that makes Joffrey look like George Washington without the slaves.

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

Best case for in JN Mafia I've ever read.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

LeeLou, your grace, allow to offer my explanation for why Pac should indeed be the choice to be sent to the gallows or, better yet, have his head stuck on a pike.

As you will clearly observe, if you have not already, he possesses an extremely unearned sense of bravado that will only grow, for reasons that defy explanation, as the game progresses. His ego threatens to swallow your reign whole, and Pac himself is no stranger to swallowing things whole given his clearly projection-driven penchant to give everyone an objectively horrendous nickname based on homosexuality or phallic objects.

I imagine that should your reign at some point end and you join the rank of the peasants, you will rue the day you decided to let him survive. Should the kingmaker inexplicably name Pac king, we will all undoubtedly be subjected to a king that makes Joffrey look like George Washington without the slaves.

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

You know what at least spoot knows he's an idiot. Pac still believes in Macc.

Vote Pac

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Also, he sucks.
Vote Pac

My scouting report on you was spot on.

That post just vaulted you into top 10 pick territory.
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I voted Nolder. 

While I might not be picky about unvotes, as this VC doesn't really count anyway, I'm not going to count unbolded as it is easy to miss while I skim for VCs.

So there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

I'm so glad you're part of the mafia family, you're already better than 95% of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

While I might not be picky about unvotes, as this VC doesn't really count anyway, I'm not going to count unbolded as it is easy to miss while I skim for VCs.

So there.

If I won the lottery, I’d give all the money to Crusher so I could punch you in the face millions of times.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

@Klecko73isGod, I think you have a friend here......

• Haha 3

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

Cool your jets Corky..  Leelou was witnessing my greatness while you were still playing with yourself watching Queer Eye season 1.

She knows that my tactics are a necessary evil and my mafia prowess speaks for itself.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Verbal said:

Sup bitches, time for some Kingmaker.  I'm too ******* lazy to write long flavor paragraphs on how lovely the Kingdom was and what a peaceful Village you guys had.  Blah blah, the Assassins want to kill you all and skull**** your corpses.  And yes, this was the same opening from 2016 when I first ran this.  EAD.

Wow way to ruin my first Kingmaker game.

11 hours ago, Verbal said:

Kingmaker - townie who can promote 1 player each night to become the only player the next day who's vote counts.

King - not an actual role, but the # of votes to lynch each day a King exists is exactly 1.  Once the King casts their vote, a lynch (execution) is sealed.  There is no way around this.  The King may decide to heed the advice of the village, in which you guys can vote.....but only the King's counts.  MESSAGE TO THE KING:  I'd advise against joke votes and "pressure" votes, because the moment you place a vote, the day is over.

Are we told who the king is at the start of the day or something or are they hidden until they cast their vote?

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As King I will Vote Pac

10 hours ago, Verbal said:

inb4 I modkill you for the lulz

Serious question, are you allowed to promise to lynch someone as king in an attempt to influence the kingmaker to choose you?

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

Leelou is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

Well. That answers that question I guess.

Also, Queen*.

5 hours ago, deckerfan said:

oh yeah hi @Nolder i almost forgot u existed in this game, but i did see ur emotional support dog thread and the fracas lol 

Hi, yeah I'm a little late to the party today but I'm here now. And yeah that thread...I don't even have words. It just makes me want to nuke the entire planet and end everything.

• Sympathy 1