Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I signed up for Kingmaker not run of the mill mafia, maybe you're the one who shouldn't have signed up if that's not what you wanted to play.

Sigh.  So because the game hasn't gone the way you wanted to this point you just pout and quit trying?  I think it's pretty interesting at this point.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Sigh.  So because the game hasn't gone the way you wanted to this point you just pout and quit trying?  I think it's pretty interesting at this point.  

Nope. Not at all what's happening. Read what I said again.

Okay so the remaining possible suspects from where I'm sitting are AVM, GATA, Jif, Crusher and Nolder. 

Scum just made my job a little easier by getting rid of someone I had as town but gut was telling me scum, so thanks, that is one less person I need to worry about.

So now I guess I just really need to identify 1-2 townies which seems easier than finding 4 scum. Guys, we need to work together. You guys are going after me but I am town. I was bussing with Stark? Town. I was in cahoots with kdels? Town. Barry was wrong too. You guys have been right not to vote me yet but it hasn't mattered because each time I was up, town died anyway. 

I need to think about this. Anyone could seriously be scum at this point. 

Nolder - has, in my opinion, not really done much, accused me of clogging up the thread when nothing was going on, but seriously clogs up the thread in the majority of his posts, but at the same time when he finally does give reads, I tend to get where he's coming from. Leaning scum.

Crusher - I could be wrong but he has come off as aloof for a lot of this game. Wasn't around when AVM was making kdels and I battle too the death, well he was around but IIRC he posted just not about what was actually going on. Leaning scum.

AVM - I can source some townie posts on this guy but he's a wild card. Could be town, could be scum. Going to have to rely on the vetted townies that have played with him to give a better read on him. I've stated my feelings on him previously. Should have gone with a majority vote like a true town King would. Lean scum. 

GATA - I could see GATA coming out of this as scum but if she is, I'd say very well played. Only reason I'd lean scum on you is because Nyn had you as scum early on, and then kinda didn't give any reads on you IIRC after that, but I think she gives good reads when she is town so I don't know. Lean town.

JiF - You know, I didn't want to say this when he was king but I am iffy on Jif. I still can't get over that BS response about voting me over kdels without giving any other possibilities when he is a "respected" mafia player that could guide conversations. I don't think I've seen you case anyone but me and I am sitting here as town. You were off on Barry too when in my opinion, he was playing as rookie town with a slight possibility as scum. Lean scum.

So these are my reads. I've been holding back a little because I've been getting attacked so damn much but I don't care anymore.

If my math is wrong, and there are two other town left besides me, I'd lean Crusher or Nolder I guess.

At this point, the vetted townies really need to get this right. No one will believe me but they'll believe you guys so seriously make the right choice. I'm done with the sacrifice talk though, you'll have to kill me. Go Town.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Nolder - has, in my opinion, not really done much, accused me of clogging up the thread when nothing was going on, but seriously clogs up the thread in the majority of his posts, but at the same time when he finally does give reads, I tend to get where he's coming from. Leaning scum.

...Ok fine this is a fair point.

You're not my first pick anyway it just seems like I'm the only one who thinks AVM is scummy enough to lynch.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well played, Drums.  You might be winning me over.

It seems like the Kingship has moved more to a Counsel of 3.  

Claimed Villagers, bring us the head of a pig.  And one of you fiddle for us.  

You’re still the court jester ❤️ 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You need to get this sh*t right for once. Greece was easy. I'm telling you, don't tunnel on me, it is going to be bad for town. Obviously you can't believe me yet but you will eventually know the truth. The cesspool has shrunk substantially since last night and I think I'm the only rookie left. This is the battle of the vets. Try not to get outsmarted here. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See this isn't a good start when the majority of villagers left are scum. 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

See this isn't a good start when the majority of villagers left are scum. 

Not in the likely event there's 3 scum left.  That would mean 3 scum, 3 VT's, and 3 counsel remain.  

If there was 5 total scum out of 17 to start the game that would just be sh*tty, and the game is basically already over.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not in the likely event there's 3 scum left.  That would mean 3 scum, 3 VT's, and 3 counsel remain.  

Thank you, I am an English teacher, forgot to count myself, and not a math teacher. But I still think you guys should take the lead at this point because we know we can trust you. 

Just now, Drums said:

Thank you, I am an English teacher, forgot to count myself, and not a math teacher. But I still think you guys should take the lead at this point because we know we can trust you. 

That was always the plan.  We're letting the rest of you have your say before we come to a decision.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

We can't let remaining scum play follow the vetted and hide.. ya'll need to take positions.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Drums said:

Crusher - I could be wrong but he has come off as aloof for a lot of this game. Wasn't around when AVM was making kdels and I battle too the death, well he was around but IIRC he posted just not about what was actually going on. Leaning scum.

AVM - I can source some townie posts on this guy but he's a wild card. Could be town, could be scum. Going to have to rely on the vetted townies that have played with him to give a better read on him. I've stated my feelings on him previously. Should have gone with a majority vote like a true town King would. Lean scum. 

GATA - I could see GATA coming out of this as scum but if she is, I'd say very well played. Only reason I'd lean scum on you is because Nyn had you as scum early on, and then kinda didn't give any reads on you IIRC after that, but I think she gives good reads when she is town so I don't know. Lean town.

JiF - You know, I didn't want to say this when he was king but I am iffy on Jif. I still can't get over that BS response about voting me over kdels without giving any other possibilities when he is a "respected" mafia player that could guide conversations. I don't think I've seen you case anyone but me and I am sitting here as town. You were off on Barry too when in my opinion, he was playing as rookie town with a slight possibility as scum. Lean scum.

So these are my reads. I've been holding back a little because I've been getting attacked so damn much but I don't care anymore.

If my math is wrong, and there are two other town left besides me, I'd lean Crusher or Nolder I guess.

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Rank your scum leans in order of strongest to weakest.  

Jif

Crusher

AVM - problem I have with AVM is I was reading Decker as town before he left and I don't know AVM's style so I've bounced around on how I feel about him 

Nolder

• Upvote 1