Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

When looking back, Crusher's early disengagement from the game seemed genuine.  Just as Nolder's has been for most of the game, lol.

JiF's, meanwhile....not so much. 

Nolder has   been disengaged lasted 3-4 games now. Not sure how that weighs in but slight lean to business as usual. For him. 

• Upvote 1

If 80 CTM and Leelou settle on someone, I will vote that person. Only exception is I will not self vote and unless something drastic happens I am not voting GATA. I've given my reads so if you want more accountability ask but I think that might be best for town. Don't let scum control the narrative.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nolder has   been disengaged lasted 3-4 games now. Not sure how that weighs in but slight lean to business as usual. For him. 

If we're going to use meta to read me (which is fine btw) I just want to throw out there that I've also been town the past few games. So for whatever that's worth please note it.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Town JiF usually comes out of the gates hard.  Especially as VT, as he claimed.  No, it's not a requirement that he says he "his favorite role".  But he's at his highest levels of JiF-ness when he's a VT.  

I can agree with this.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

If 80 CTM and Leelou settle on someone, I will vote that person. Only exception is I will not self vote and unless something drastic happens I am not voting GATA. I've given my reads so if you want more accountability ask but I think that might be best for town. Don't let scum control the narrative.

This actually sounds really bad. It’s literally what CTM asked you not to o do. Yet you have had some good post before this. Like the one we’re you offered to cook for me. Shirtless. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If we're going to use meta to read me (which is fine btw) I just want to throw out there that I've also been town the past few games. So for whatever that's worth please note it.

You played this game basically to a T as to how you played last game, which is why I have you as my lowest ranked scum because I still can't bring myself to trust you. 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

@AVM What are your thoughts on Jif , Nolder , Drums, & Crush?

@Drums What are your thoughts on Jif , Nolder , Crush & AVM?

@The Crusher What are your thoughts on Nolder ,& AVM?

Y’all moved quick and I hadn’t checked in since before the scene. Had a neighborhood happy hour before our required lockdown so I need to eat before a full breakdown lol

Having skimmed 3 pages - folks seem to be buying in to Drums (80, at least)...so I should re-read. I mentioned Drums, Starks, Jif and Crush in that order yesterday. Will give my full thoughts tonight but need to re-read at this point

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Fast day, fast night.  The kingdom woke to find a man had been castrated, and bled out until he died.  Harsh way to go, though not quite the level of harshness kdels had to deal with, but that's life in this village.

Stark, Villager, has been nightkilled!

It is now Day 5.  No deadline set for today yet.  Now that all potential Kingmakers are dead, the game has now officially reverted to a majority lynch.  GLGL.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Good Luck Town

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This actually sounds really bad. It’s literally what CTM asked you not to o do. Yet you have had some good post before this. Like the one we’re you offered to cook for me. Shirtless. 

I understand that but I've given reads. I think control should be 100% in the hands of the council. I'll give opinions on anyone that is asked of me but unless someone has a better idea how Town could win this game, I am all ears.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Town JiF usually comes out of the gates hard.  Especially as VT, as he claimed.  No, it's not a requirement that he says he "his favorite role".  But he's at his highest levels of JiF-ness when he's a VT.  

He came out strong but completely disappeared when I was king. Not leaning either way just pre-foods facts.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Y’all moved quick and I hadn’t checked in since before the scene. Had a neighborhood happy hour before our required lockdown so I need to eat before a full breakdown lol

Having skimmed 3 pages - folks seem to be buying in to Drums (80, at least)...so I should re-read. I mentioned Drums, Starks, Jif and Crush in that order yesterday. Will give my full thoughts tonight but need to re-read at this point

I hope your gathering was less than 10 people and you all social distanced.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

28D83701-4246-4335-9AF5-DE4C952F58CF.gif

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

I won't be voting GATA today either.  Her and Nolder are my top 2 town reads.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Thats where I am at too but that damn robot was fading me early, as much as I'd like to believe we are just seeing similiar sh*t I have the below in the back of my mind. I'm willing to not go the paranoid route today though.. Jif/Crusher/Drums for me, no different than yesterday

WTF: Ex Machina (2015) – 1,2,3 WTF!? (Watch the Film)

I would have tried to kill you first 

• Haha 1

On 3/25/2020 at 11:12 AM, AVM said:

Probably where I would like to start

I'm a villager

On 3/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, Stark said:

Im VT 

On 3/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, kdels62 said:

Also VT

On 3/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, The Crusher said:

Villager 

On 3/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, Drums said:

Boring ass villager over here

On 3/25/2020 at 11:34 AM, GATA said:

VT 

On 3/25/2020 at 12:21 PM, JiF said:

Sorry, been away and about to hit the course too.

I'm Vanilla Town. 

On 3/25/2020 at 1:46 PM, Nolder said:

VT now I am in fact going back to bed. All of you GFY.

Not sure if this matters, but when you look at the mass reveal, AVM, Drums and Crusher said "Villager", which is what would show up in their role PM.

The rest said VT, except JiF, who said "Vanilla Town".

Again, probably doesn't matter, but thought it was worth noting at least.

45 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Whatcha got on hand?

Eagle Rare, Belle Meade Single Barrell, Basil Hadens, woodford reserve distiller select, Larceny Rye, Willet Pot Stll Reserve, Buffalo Trace, old Bardstown and Angels Envy.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stark said:

Eagle Rare, Belle Meade Single Barrell, Basil Hadens, woodford reserve distiller select, Larceny Rye, Willet Pot Stll Reserve, Buffalo Trace, old Bardstown and Angels Envy.  

I know like 2 of those but I'd like to try all of them. Nice collection.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I know like 2 of those but I'd like to try all of them. Nice collection.

Those are just me keepers. I usually keep those around all the time. If you every want a list of some stuff to try I be happy to help you out

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

Those are just me keepers. I usually keep those around all the time. If you every want a list of some stuff to try I be happy to help you out

Maybe some time. I go on a little buying spree every once in awhile.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure if this matters, but when you look at the mass reveal, AVM, Drums and Crusher said "Villager", which is what would show up in their role PM.

The rest said VT, except JiF, who said "Vanilla Town".

Again, probably doesn't matter, but thought it was worth noting at least.

I was curious if that would ever get someone’s attention...but I also think Verb said that in his intro post. Ill look at it during this re-read. But I’m not legit going back to every post, to be clear lol

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Some good stuff! I have...an extensive collection lol. Had a pour of Midwinters Night Dram and Few (micro distillery in Chicago) tonight...expect to go through a decent chunk in the next 30 days lol

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Adding you to the “remember to chat” list after the game!

• Upvote 1