Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

29 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Can you rank the remaining players from vote to hell no? 

We have 3 vetted players you guys are hell no 

here’s where I’m at 

drums

Nolder 

crusher 

AVM

Gata 

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Math is correct now.

Only because I had to correct you on it.  Twice.  

You can't fear monger now so you're back into "I'm cool to be the lynch guys" mode.  

Why so sure on Crusher?  Yes, he jumped into your top 2 yesterday.  But JiF flipped scum and Crusher called JiF scum very early in this game.  JiF's flip didn't impact your reads at all?

You've made Crusher 100 % scum purely on Process of Elimination, not any legitimate case.  If you're truly town, it's too late in the game to be playing it fast and loose right now.  Make a case for Crusher.

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

Because there are 3 town and 2 scum left and I can sit back and say I am town so that's 2 town 2 scum left, and I know for sure that those 2 town are not Crusher. Could be AVM/Nolder, probably GATA, but I know it isn't Crusher.

I've already given actual reads on Crusher and those haven't changed. To add, Stark voted Crusher and died that night, which doesn't hold a ton of weight but it does come into consideration for me.

Lynch Crusher today. If town dies in the night, kill me tomorrow (or kill me either way, who cares). And whatever you do, lynch the remaining scum. Town wins!

I know you are new but this is a beyond awful post. This is something we keep from  seeing from you. You tend to make really bad weird fear monger post with a touch of "kill me I don't care." But a post or two ago your "feeling good" about it. Its odd, Some of your post yesterday were really good and seems like you got help with them, 

Please get done whatever you have to for today and show me these actually reads you have on me. By the way calling me scum is a read but not helpful unless you can give examples.  Need a bit of a reason in order for me to defend. Or we start with the "yes you are", "no I.m not crap"  It's a little late in the game for that. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

I know you are new but this is a beyond awful post. This is something we keep from  seeing from you. You tend to make really bad weird fear monger post with a touch of "kill me I don't care." But a post or two ago your "feeling good" about it. Its odd, Some of your post yesterday were really good and seems like you got help with them, 

Please get done whatever you have to for today and show me these actually reads you have on me. By the way calling me scum is a read but not helpful unless you can give examples.  Need a bit of a reason in order for me to defend. Or we start with the "yes you are", "no I.m not crap"  It's a little late in the game for that. 

^^^ Nailed it.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Only because I had to correct you on it.  Twice.  

You can't fear monger now so you're back into "I'm cool to be the lynch guys" mode.  

Why so sure on Crusher?  Yes, he jumped into your top 2 yesterday.  But JiF flipped scum and Crusher called JiF scum very early in this game.  JiF's flip didn't impact your reads at all?

You've made Crusher 100 % scum purely on Process of Elimination, not any legitimate case.  If you're truly town, it's too late in the game to be playing it fast and loose right now.  Make a case for Crusher.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Glad I'm not the only one seeing it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Because there are 3 town and 2 scum left and I can sit back and say I am town so that's 2 town 2 scum left, and I know for sure that those 2 town are not Crusher. Could be AVM/Nolder, probably GATA, but I know it isn't Crusher.

I've already given actual reads on Crusher and those haven't changed. To add, Stark voted Crusher and died that night, which doesn't hold a ton of weight but it does come into consideration for me.

Lynch Crusher today. If town dies in the night, kill me tomorrow (or kill me either way, who cares). And whatever you do, lynch the remaining scum. Town wins!

FFS lol

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm quite convinced either Drums or Crusher will flip scum, or both.  

I've had the other 3 as town for a while now but if I had to pick 1, I guess it would be AVM with the 80-level bus moves.  

59 minutes ago, GATA said:

@AVM what are your thoughts 

scummiest to town ?

So...been thinking a lot about JiF's "casing" of drums vs. kdels the day he was King. We've talked so much about the value of bussing teammates in this game and I'm still convinced JiF would have gone all out of a good one. I started mentioning Crush yesterday but the drums JiF-reign case (and his disappointment when none of us really followed) keeps coming back to mind.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, JiF said:

No votes for drums after my beautiful case?  King JiF is disappointed. 

If 4 scum, they were down to 3 with 11 players remaining so 8v3. A mislynch gets it to 7v3, successful NK to 6v3, lynching kdels the next day to 5v3 and another successful NK to 4v3. So they still needed 2 more mislynches after PLUS to hit all NK's to get to a win. Yes, that puts their numbers in a bad spot but JiF was, at the time, getting a good amount of support and being the guy to lead the lynch of drums would have been a solid look.

Worst case scenario if we lynch kdels and come back to drums before JiF it probably makes him look pretty good? So I think I'm leaning that drums was the bus attempt but not shaking the "boopsie and muffintop big play" on D2 with them going at one another. Still think Nolder is the 4th, so...

drums
Nolder
Crusher
Gata

"It's not me, I'm telling you!  Just because I'm new doesn't mean I don't know anything!"

Those words fell on deaf ears as the village hoisted him up and hanged him in the middle of the square.  As he died, he gave very mean looks to all in attendance.  There was 1 person not present, but soft snores coming from the latrine pit made it clear who was still napping.

Drums, Villager, has been lynched.

It is now Night 6.  Deadline for night actions is tomorrow at 2pm EST.