Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I was busy working and I was going to advise against drums. Look at voting patterns and how people are stacking everyone. 

who do you like for tomorrow, in case you aren't here.

I haven't RNG'd yet.. just saying

I'm still feeling crusher, then AVM/Gata (coin flip).. Nolder still seems like useless town

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

who do you like for tomorrow, in case you aren't here.

I haven't RNG'd yet.. just saying

I'm still feeling crusher, then AVM/Gata (coin flip).. Nolder still seems like useless town

20 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Wtf, why did you just rush that lynch? Oh well, like I said I didn’t think drums was scum. Most likely scum: Gata, AVM, followed by Crush and Nol

@CTMRNG - 71  

Bolded in the quote. 

29 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I was busy working and I was going to advise against drums. Look at voting patterns and how people are stacking everyone. 

Sorry.  2/3 Council plus 3 claimed VT's all had Drums as their # 1.  It was time to resolve that one.  

We won't rush the next one.

The longest night was then followed by the fastest night.  And it was the last night, too.  Blah blah, lots of amazing scene-work, blah blah.

AVM, Villager, has been nightkilled!

------------

80, Hero, has been endgamed.

CTM, Knight, has been endgamed.

Leelou, Anarchist, has been endgamed.

SCUM HAVE WON THE GAME.

JiF, Crusher, GATA, Nolder, and Greece are your scum team.  I'm sure folks might wonder at 5 scum, but that ends up being a 29% scum ratio, well within the 25-33% you usually see within games.  And because the true power of the Kingmaker is to not have scum achieve parity due to only taking 1 to lynch, 5 scum works well in this game.

And it went to Day 7 for parity to be achieved, so I'd call that balance about right.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Verbal said:

The longest night was then followed by the fastest night.  And it was the last night, too.  Blah blah, lots of amazing scene-work, blah blah.

AVM, Villager, has been nightkilled!

------------

80, Hero, has been endgamed.

CTM, Knight, has been endgamed.

Leelou, Anarchist, has been endgamed.

SCUM HAVE WON THE GAME.

JiF, Crusher, GATA, Nolder, and Greece are your scum team.  I'm sure folks might wonder at 5 scum, but that ends up being a 29% scum ratio, well within the 25-33% you usually see within games.  And because the true power of the Kingmaker is to not have scum achieve parity due to only taking 1 to lynch, 5 scum works well in this game.

And it went to Day 7 for parity to be achieved, so I'd call that balance about right.

GG scum

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  Lynched 2/3 using standard Mafia.  Lesson learned:  Don't let Verbal mod.  

Heh, last time I ran this it was the opposite, so that means it doesn't really make a difference...