Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

That was the problem, not the other things. 

Kingmaker by its very nature limits cooperation.  

Kingmaker, Anarchist, Hero....none of those roles do much for Town.  Only role that counted was Knight and luckily CTM played his role well to keep us in it for a while.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Meh.  We lost the game the moment it started.  5/17 scum, limited cooperation under the setup and no Cop.  

I don't want to disrespect the mod complaining about setup even though I said I would earlier lol. It ended up being a fun game and had we lynched crusher today instead of Drums, they'd have had to shoot into the 3 of us again which could've lead to another block.

Can't complaing too much when we had a path to win right in front of us

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't want to disrespect the mod complaining about setup even though I said I would earlier lol. It ended up being a fun game and had we lynched crusher today instead of Drums, they'd have had to shoot into the 3 of us again which could've lead to another block.

I'd have certainly liked another day to lynch Crusher and see where it goes from there.  It was fun at the end.  First half not so much.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kingmaker by its very nature limits cooperation.  

Kingmaker, Anarchist, Hero....none of those roles do much for Town.  Only role that counted was Knight and luckily CTM played his role well to keep us in it for a while.

Disagree.  Leelou used her role the day scum was made King (Crusher), so that avoided a 100% certainty that town dies.  As it was, the Kings mostly killed other townies, so it didn't matter, but still.

The Hero role *could* hurt town, but it's also the only way to kill scum outside of lynches.

GG scum

Had the Crush & JiF thing figured out but choked...JiF's work on drums was great and ended up making a big difference at the end. Kudos to all of you. Should have went Crush, but we didn't...bleh. Would have brought CTM's protection in to big time importance to potentially buy town a mislynch on me or drums and that might have been enough but even then I'm not sure. 

End of the day my day as King was the deciding factor. I dismissed Crusher AND JiF and kept dismissing Nolder and disinterested town, too...then put 4 town in the crosshairs by naming 2 town, shooting a 3rd town and incriminating myself in the process. Tried to play well and recover after the fact but it sunk us, no doubt about it. 

AV(scu)M(vp) ftl lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I think I’m done with mafia after that.

Don't let one botched game by me end your run - these poor saps cut their teeth on awful play by me and look where they are, posting gifs and....well mostly that's it but we have fun! lmao

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

GG scum

Had the Crush & JiF thing figured out but choked...JiF's work on drums was great and ended up making a big difference at the end. Kudos to all of you. Should have went Crush, but we didn't...bleh. Would have brought CTM's protection in to big time importance to potentially buy town a mislynch on me or drums and that might have been enough but even then I'm not sure. 

End of the day my day as King was the deciding factor. I dismissed Crusher AND JiF and kept dismissing Nolder and disinterested town, too...then put 4 town in the crosshairs by naming 2 town, shooting a 3rd town and incriminating myself in the process. Tried to play well and recover after the fact but it sunk us, no doubt about it. 

AV(scu)M(vp) ftl lol

Meh, the day you had wasnt good but it's an inherent issue with setup.

It ended up being a fun game so who cares if we lost, we had a shot 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I think I’m done with mafia after that.

nooooooooooooo 

It was my job to win but you did great 

❤️ 

I meant it when I said I really appreciate the rookies this yr

You guys are a great addition.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, CTM said:

Meh, the day you had wasnt good but it's an inherent issue with setup.

It ended up being a fun game so who cares if we lost, we had a shot 

I had a blast! Wound up a nice distraction and had a lot of fun with you folks

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1