Sign in to follow this  
Dcat

Shelter in Place and divorce rate

Hmmm.   Someone should do a study.  3 days in and have no idea how this can last for 2 months or more.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hmmm.   Someone should do a study.  3 days in and have no idea how this can last for 2 months or more.  

Four of us here at my house.  Me and my wife both working from home at opposite ends of the house.  The kids fighting in the middle like it's Mad Max and the Thunderdome.  At what point does Stokholm Syndrome set in and I begin to relate to the Coronavirus and sympathize with its efforts to kill all of humanity?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I had a glass of wine with lunch.

Just one? A lot more left in that bottle

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rangerous said:

maybe there will be more babies born in December.  call them the pandemicals.

Home many kids will be named some flavor of corona?

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2020 at 6:40 PM, jetstream23 said:

Four of us here at my house.  Me and my wife both working from home at opposite ends of the house.  The kids fighting in the middle like it's Mad Max and the Thunderdome.  At what point does Stokholm Syndrome set in and I begin to relate to the Coronavirus and sympathize with its efforts to kill all of humanity?

Ive got a similar situation. I feel like hitting the 6th grader over the head with a hammer when he complains that theres nothing to do

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

No kids, so that probably helps.  If someone wants to keep bringing us supplies, we could do this for a long time.  

21 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Ive got a similar situation. I feel like hitting the 6th grader over the head with a hammer when he complains that theres nothing to do

Let him listen to Howard 101.. he'll start asking "Who is Little Lupy and what is Vagina pussy?"  :)

I am a hermit by nature with no wife or kids so business as usual!

On 3/18/2020 at 6:33 PM, Dcat said:

Divorce rate and birth rate are both going to be impacted. Hopefully not in the same cases though.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1