Shell to the Seahawks

20 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So a smart organization like the Seahawks thought Fant could be replaced by Shell, huh?

Sweet.

I think they’re signing She’ll as a backup depth signing that’s cheaper than Fant. We think Fant can be a starter. I think if not for cap reasons they would prefer Fant over Shell

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

So The Seahawks, let’s Fant walk, and signed Brandon “the revolving door” Shell instead..

Looking forward to the new Oline this year ?

The difference between the 2 players imo is that Shell is what he is. And average starter or VG depth.  Fant is a swing at more upside with more potential to suck balls.  

And we know how we all like that around the Jets org. Safe shmafe! 

people need to watch Fant play before they talk about how crap he is or how Brandon Shell (mauling RT) is better than Fant who is a finesse LT (apples to oranges)

George Fant started at 250 and tight end and added 70 pounds he's more like a poor man's Jason Peters than a worse Brandon Shell 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, docdhc said:

I think they’re signing She’ll as a backup depth signing that’s cheaper than Fant. We think Fant can be a starter. I think if not for cap reasons they would prefer Fant over Shell

Exactly, look at the contracts.

5 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

The difference between the 2 players imo is that Shell is what he is. And average starter or VG depth.  Fant is a swing at more upside with more potential to suck balls.  

And we know how we all like that around the Jets org. Safe shmafe! 

PFF scores:-

Shell 63.6

Fant 62.2

Fant is a more expensive Brandon Shell.

AKA not very good.

• Upvote 1