Word from the outside of the inside

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I can’t imagine Chris Johnson wanting OBJ here, tbh. He talks to Mara, and Mara wanted to kill OBJ at the end 

Look at the Giants history with young FQB's, and diva jerk-off WR/TE. Think it was Eli's 2nd year, they sent dirt bag Shockey packing. Last year, Gettleman knew he was taking Jones, and got OBJ out of here as fast as possible. Now Cleveland, which is the home for all types of deviants, wants him out. You really think the Jets would want this prick anywhere near Sam?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

Look at the Giants history with young FQB's, and diva jerk-off WR/TE. Think it was Eli's 2nd year, they sent dirt bag Shockey packing. Last year, Gettleman knew he was taking Jones, and got OBJ out of here as fast as possible. Now Cleveland, which is the home for all types of deviants, wants him out. You really think the Jets would want this prick anywhere near Sam?

It’d definitely be hard to see. Especially with Gase and Douglas here. Maccagnan? Oh hell yes

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah. Until you got the picks backwards.... ?

hey man.  

All I did was write down what the going words on the street for each player. 

Everyone seems to think were getting a 1st and 3rd for Jamal. I heard Avery and a 2nd for odell. 

So go screw   ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

hey man.  

All I did was write down what the going words on the street for each player. 

Everyone seems to think were getting a 1st and 3rd for Jamal. I heard Avery and a 2nd for odell. 

So go screw   ?

Will you be talking to your buddy today for update?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Bart Scott has been telling the world that OBJ is going to get traded and "you heard it here first". This leads me to guess that his source is likely a Jets source and either the same source as GreenBean or another close by. I'm guessing it's someone in the media department who got wind of something, which may or may not happen but is being talked about. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Oh come on, no talent?  You get five 1,000 yard seasons three over 1300 yards, years of 12, 13 and 10 tds.

This is the exact same sh*t as was said about brandon marshall and he was the last #1 wr we had.

You are fully entitled to think he is a head case but denying his talent puts your cred at risk.

Marshall seems like a strange comp in favor of the deal.  Cancerous diva, target hog that caused problems in the locker room.  Add the part where he decides who the GM signs and it sounds perfect!

19 hours ago, David Harris said:

I would fanboy the **** out of OBJ on the Jets!!!

Id glory in the hate, id buy his jersey and get a tattoo

he’d Instantly be the best jets wide receiver in franchise history.  He and Sam would become an iconic duo

Williamson and the Leo 3rd would be a dream- I’d do it for the 2nd rounder if pushed

this might be Stephon Marbury 2.0 bit I really think it’d work out. That he’s actually a smart kid with a God complex and perhaps he’s chastened by all the bad pub he’s brought upon himself.

his current contract is a gem- totally cuttable if he gets malignant

It's not going to be #13.

4 hours ago, Gangrene said:

Bart Scott has been telling the world that OBJ is going to get traded and "you heard it here first". This leads me to guess that his source is likely a Jets source and either the same source as GreenBean or another close by. I'm guessing it's someone in the media department who got wind of something, which may or may not happen but is being talked about. 

For clarity's sake and to reiterate my original comment, my source is in the Jets org, but I don't put too much into everything he tells me. grain of salt stuff...  It's interesting though. I sure as hell like hearing the crap he tells me.  lol 

He's a good friend for many years and he knows how I am so its all good. Every now and then he nabs a real gem though. So I thought I'd pass it along. the one thing I can say is that I seriously doubt my source is the same as Bart Scott's.  I'm thinking that he just may have more access than lil ol GreenBean  :) 

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:23 AM, jgb said:

If Jets get OBJ at least it’ll silence the “but Sam is secretly an elite QB in disguise because he has no weapons” camp.

Absolutely! Especially with the way Mayfield improved having OBJ to throw to. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/19/2020 at 9:11 AM, section314 said:

Definitely have to consider the stress factor OBJ brings especially on the QB. Sam just getting his head straight from the mono thing. Last thing he needs is the top prima donna in the league yapping at him the whole game.  Gase is high strung as it is. Can you imagine OBJ throwing fits on the sidelines at Gase. It  would be classic. Keyshawn/Gruden, McNabb/Owens, Garcia/Owens, Owens/ Owens. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, slats said:

Absolutely! Especially with the way Mayfield improved having OBJ to throw to. 

I wonder what, besides poor performance, obviously, it would take before Jets fans would ever admit Darnold isn’t a good QB.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

I wonder what, besides poor performance, obviously, it would take before Jets fans would ever admit Darnold isn’t a good QB.

What does this have to do with the thread, and more importantly, what does this have to do with the post you replied to?

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Is this something you feel people should be admitting at this time?