OT: I just tested positive with COVID

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

I’m 33 live with my wife, son of 7 months, mom dad and sister and myself mom and dad all tested positive. Tested on Glenn Island, new Rochelle. Took 2 days for results. I had symptoms last Thursday and Friday but have been fine since Monday.

Freaking out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were you symptoms?

4 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

I’m 33 live with my wife, son of 7 months, mom dad and sister and myself mom and dad all tested positive. Tested on Glenn Island, new Rochelle. Took 2 days for results. I had symptoms last Thursday and Friday but have been fine since Monday.

Freaking out

Sending prayers to you and your family.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Stay well, man.  Glad you were able to be tested....better to know than not know.  And, glad you're feeling better.  You sound like one of those mild/moderate cases that gets better fairly quickly.  Will be thinking of you and your family.  Please keep us updated.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Prayers to you and your family.  How are your Mom and Dad holding up?

• Upvote 3

Before things got crazy... i had the same thing... flu and fever for 24-48 hours, and then about a week worth of congestion and coughing. Called my doctor, they said "We really doubt you have corona. Just stay at home and if your fever comes back and you get much worse, give us a call and we can give you a flu test."

Hope you all get to feeling better soon!

18 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Hopefully this means you're through it.  Prayers that the rest of your family has the same recovery. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Is that how it goes though? I see so much different sh*t

Since it is a virus... Your body will create t cells to fight off the disease if you are ever to become exposed to the virus again... So you will never get sars-cov2 again... But like all viruses they mutate over time... Which means you could get a different version of the same disease... Same thing as colds and flu... You can theoretically never get the same cold or flu twice. 

• Upvote 3