OT: I just tested positive with COVID

54 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

I’m 33 live with my wife, son of 7 months, mom dad and sister and myself mom and dad all tested positive. Tested on Glenn Island, new Rochelle. Took 2 days for results. I had symptoms last Thursday and Friday but have been fine since Monday.

Freaking out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

???????????‍❤️‍?  Hope you and your family get well.  

25 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Is that how it goes though? I see so much different sh*t

Here are Dr Fauci's comments on the subject.  If this acts like other viruses, you should be protected from this strain once recovered:

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

42 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

I’m 33 live with my wife, son of 7 months, mom dad and sister and myself mom and dad all tested positive. Tested on Glenn Island, new Rochelle. Took 2 days for results. I had symptoms last Thursday and Friday but have been fine since Monday.

Freaking out

You'll be ok. Just breathe, and stay away from anyone vulnerable. Keep us updated

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Hang in there my friend. This is going to happen to many of us. Hope you and your family are ok, stats are in your favor.  Who knows, may be better to just get it over with and before hospitals totally fill up.

Best wishes- to you and your family 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

First off, sending my sincerest best wishes to you and your family.

Second, I think a lot of people recover from this so please don't lose hope.

Third, what were your symptoms?  Did they seem out of the ordinary and so you thought that you should get tested?  

First off, sending my sincerest best wishes to you and your family.
Second, I think a lot of people recover from this so please don't lose hope.
Third, what were your symptoms?  Did they seem out of the ordinary and so you thought that you should get tested?  

Fever, stuffy nose and chills and sore throat. I went to get tested with my parents . I don’t have any symptoms now for a couple days

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Did your son test positive? How's the baby? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

My sister and brother in law have. Still not feeling well but so far nothing more than flu like symptoms. 

I think they're lucky. They have it. They'll survive and be able to live life without fear of getting it again. 

Good luck to you NYallday but it looks like you're already on the road to recovery!!

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Best wishes to you all. I too am 33, have a 9 month old at home, and close proximity to my parents - one of whom is highly susceptible to getting very sick if contracted with covid. Glad you’re doing well - but I think more importantly, how are your parents doing and how is your son doing?

4 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Fever, stuffy nose and chills and sore throat. I went to get tested with my parents . I don’t have any symptoms now for a couple days

I’m happy you’re better. Wishing your parents and entire family a speedy recovery. Stay strong we’ll all get through this. 

3 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Please keep us updated. Every tingle in my throat I think I have it. Peace and prayers to you and your family. 

The reality is a sizable percentage likely have the virus without even knowing it. Tons of healthy adults are asymptomatic. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Stay safe and get better. Praying for you and your family.

1 hour ago, NYallDay said:

Freaking out

Listen you will be fine!  Get some oregano oil and Sovereign Silver.  Or if you can not locate that get Nano Ionic Silver.  Eat well and don't panic and keep your spirits up with prayer and in a week of staying home with your lovely wife all will be well.

Remember the coronavirus up until now was responsible for the things that felt like the common cold. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Wife and son have not been tested. Safe to assume they both have it

First of all I wish you and your family fast recovery. 

I am freaking out as well , my wife just gave birth yesterday , we are coming home tomorrow. 

We are healthy but I dont know how a baby can react to getting infected , the doctors I asked here seems like they dont know 

• Upvote 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

First of all I wish you and your family fast recovery. 

I am freaking out as well , my wife just gave birth yesterday , we are coming home tomorrow. 

We are healthy but I dont know how a baby can react to getting infected , the doctors I asked here seems like they dont know 

Congratulations!! and best of luck. 

Such a shame that you have to be living in fear at what should be a time for celebration.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Congratulations!! and best of luck. 

Such a shame that you have to be living in fear at what should be a time for celebration.

Thank you so much .

We have parents , siblings who live out of the country, none of them could come .

I was the only one allowed in the hospital. 

It sucks