Since everyone is home with tons of time on their hands , when does the INTERNET crash ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 4:49 PM, GATA said:

WHO HATES WORKING FROM HOME SAY 'I

I thought I would like working from home but it turns out I hate it.  I'm much easily distracted at home and I miss my coworkers who I have a great relationship with.                                                                                

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I prefer to work in the office. Don't mind working from home normally, but when there's 27 kids home who would normally be at school it's nearly impossible to work from home.

Yes depending on setup it can be tough. We don't have a huge house but the layout works for this kind of stuff here. Everyone has their own bedroom and they spread out in the living room or our sun room. I hang out in the basement which is my office. The only time I see them is if 1) I go upstairs to go to the bathroom or 2) they walk by to go to the unfinished side of the basement for the gym or laundry.  :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I prefer to work in the office. Don't mind working from home normally, but when there's 27 kids home who would normally be at school it's nearly impossible to work from home.

Always knew you were an Antonio Cromartie burner account.

• Haha 2