JetNation 2020 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

15 minutes ago, Lith said:

Saw that Edwards-Helaire pick coming from miles away, @RobR.  Anyone who spent a few mintues in a thread with you during an LSU game would have seen that one.  At least you got your guy after waiting around for pick 49.

He definitely fits a need for them. I only hope he ends up in green and white instead of black and gold.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

Saw that Edwards-Helaire pick coming from miles away, @RobR.  Anyone who spent a few mintues in a thread with you during an LSU game would have seen that one.  At least you got your guy after waiting around for pick 49.

Edwards-Helaire a good value there.
I have the Bears going All-Offense.

RB Taylor & Cushenberry who @RobR should have some opinions on. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Edwards-Helaire a good value there.
I have the Bears going All-Offense.

RB Taylor & Cushenberry who @RobR should have some opinions on. 

I'm not overly high on Cushenberry but understand the pick at this point. The only opinion I have on Taylor is that he's already racked up a sh*t ton of carries and is out of Wisconsin. He did test very well though. 

12 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Ohio hasn’t been on since this afternoon soon he’s probably not going to pick until tomorrow. 

He has an hour left on the clock.  We can pick for him, then @kdels62 will be on the clock.. About 10:30 tonight.  Then you can finally make a pick.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Cam will be a good replacement for Gores old ass and him and Singletary will make a nice backfield. Hopefully limiting Allen’s need to throw the ball. 

We're also having an early run on RB's and I'm not surprised. If CEH was gone I was leaning towards Akers with my pick. 

8 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I was planning on another position but as you said there was an early run on RBs. 

I think that happens in the real draft and then it goes into a major lull for the next few rounds. 

8 hours ago, King P said:

I anticipated a run on RBs, which is why I took Swift at 26 so I wouldn't miss out.

I figured that as well.  I'm not even sure that I like Dobbins more than Edwards-Helaire and Cam Akers but I think he fits the Falcons well.  One cut, power runner, not a whole of dancing or wasted motion, just goes, buzzsaw style with decent hands and a willing blocker.  I think he just fits them well.