JetNation 2020 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

3 hours ago, Lith said:

OK. so @GREENBEAN just PM'd me,.  He wants Tua.  Young to @HawkeyeJet and the Lions.  I will make the changes.  @section314 is on the clock.

I can see Tua going to the Skins. Miami would have to pay out the butthole to move up to 2 so I think they stay put. Haskins is a jag/backup material. Rivera needs a QB. Tua to tempting to pass. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sup guys, I’m late to the party. I have two picks in the first round this year which is a change from previous years.

last JN mock draft I had the Chiefs. They didn’t have a 1st round pick and I had to wait for like 2 days just to pick lmao.

Sup, PK

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sup guys, I’m late to the party. I have two picks in the first round this year which is a change from previous years.

last JN mock draft I had the Chiefs. They didn’t have a 1st round pick and I had to wait for like 2 days just to pick lmao.

Beer and chips on you.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

From what I’m hearing on NFL radio Tua’s medical wasn’t that good. 

Will be interesting to see if it impacts Tua's draft position if NFL medical staffs don't get a chance to examine Tua prior to the draft.

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

For the guys who usually don’t do this thing, if you want to trade down and no one comes for it within, like, ten minutes of throwing the hook out there, nobody is coming for that pick. It never happens. If you really want to dump down, just state what you want for the pick. You may still get a bidding war, but the reality is if someone wants to come up, they’ll come to you

@King P ^

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If will cause me great emotional pain when Wirfs comes off the board.

I agree. I think the Giants will ultimately go this route(OT) but it could be a different guy. I had to pass on my personal favorite guy in this draft, would have been great here, but the need to protect Jones and Barkley won out.

• Upvote 1

I can see Tua going to the Skins. Miami would have to pay out the butthole to move up to 2 so I think they stay put. Haskins is a jag/backup material. Rivers needs a QB. Tua to tempting to pass. 

Completely agree. Haskins has talent but it’s gonna take him a while.
I think the Skins are really considering a QB with that pick or really trying to trade back for the haul. Why not take something from the Dolphins coffers to drop back a spot? Then they can still get Young if they want him.

Or they can trade back some more to the teams that want Herbert, Love or even young or Okudah. It’s a great year to have the 2nd pick imo

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1