JetNation 2020 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

1 minute ago, RVAJet815 said:

Pretty easy selection with Tua gone. Like I said, chargers not giving me much choice. Just not willing to pay the Tua tax to move up, and I love Herbert as a prospect anyway.

You saved me from picking Herbert. That guys scares me. If I’m the Panthers, I set my sights on tanking for Trevor regardless, though I think Bridgewater is too good to let that happen 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

You saved me from picking Herbert. That guys scares me. If I’m the Panthers, I set my sights on tanking for Trevor regardless, though I think Bridgewater is too good to let that happen 

There is another defensive guy who is still on the board that I thought you would have taken. I really can't believe it, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I dare someone to tell me this guy isn’t going to be an All-Pro LT.....I dare you..

image.jpeg.5137928980a22ba27939b67151e83310.jpeg

You're right, that OLB from NCSt, #55, had a 3 cone and SPARQ numbers that were off the charts.? Are you as surprised as I am who is still on the board? Close to your heart type of dude.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I hate those hybrid guys. They rarely seem to pan out

He was very close to being my pick at #4, but in the end, Wirfs was just to good to not take. I can get a real good guy with my 2nd rd pick to help on D, but no one even close to protect the two franchise guys on O.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I dare someone to tell me this guy isn’t going to be an All-Pro LT.....I dare you..

image.jpeg.5137928980a22ba27939b67151e83310.jpeg

Yet so many people here can't see it. Did you see the OT rank thread? I was the only one that put Becton on the top of the list.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

He is a top 4 OT no doubt.  Probably top 3.  

I could see him as the best tackle in the NFL within two years. You can't teach what he has.....just a freak of nature.