Take The Wonderlic

MiamiJet

Congratulations!!

You doubled Jim Sorgi, tied Brooks Bollinger, and were trounced by Ryan Fitzpatrick. We aren't yet able to compare your score to Jason Campbell's.

figures i tied bollinger, but nowwhere in the realm of Testaverde. i skipped a few of the questions though. speaking of that, i have an interesting mall story about Vinny yesterday, lol.

figures i tied bollinger, but nowwhere in the realm of Testaverde. i skipped a few of the questions though. speaking of that, i have an interesting mall story about Vinny yesterday, lol.

Bad news, Rock. Vinny's not JUST mediocre, he's also dumb as a stump.

Brian Griese 39

Drew Bledsoe 37

Steve Young 33

John Elway 30

Troy Aikman 29

Cade McNown 28

Mark Brunell 22

Tim Couch 22

Trent Dilfer 22

Brett Favre 22

Daunte Culpepper 21

Vinny Testaverde 18

Dan Marino 16

Randall Cunningham 15

Jeff George 10

Sebastian Janikowski 9

LaDainian Tomlinson 13

Bad news, Rock. Vinny's not JUST mediocre, he's also dumb as a stump.

Brian Griese 39

Drew Bledsoe 37

Steve Young 33

John Elway 30

Troy Aikman 29

Cade McNown 28

Mark Brunell 22

Tim Couch 22

Trent Dilfer 22

Brett Favre 22

Daunte Culpepper 21

Vinny Testaverde 18

Dan Marino 16

Randall Cunningham 15

Jeff George 10

Sebastian Janikowski 9

LaDainian Tomlinson 13

he beat marino, tomlinson, cunningham, janikowski, etc. besides, he wasnt even trying hard, he knew he was the #1 pick anyway.

he beat marino, tomlinson, cunningham, janikowski, etc. besides, he wasnt even trying hard, he knew he was the #1 pick anyway.

This stuff doesn't matter as much as it used to. Players are now being coached on how to up their scores and prepare for the test.

The test, like many tests I've seen in psychology, government, etc attempt to rank your accuracy under time. Give a person questions, ranging in difficulty, under a short time period to see how many they answer correctly.

It used to matter, especially for positions like QB, S, etc where quick, correct decisions must be made, but now, these kids are coached up and the scores are being diluted.

So, only three people took the test?

Archived