Brooks Top 5's

KRL

15 minutes ago, KRL said:

KRL, is it me or do most of your draft rankings usually follow Brooks or Jeremiah? If so, Have you found them to be more “on the money” than their peers?

Just curious if I saw a trend on those “draft experts” you highlight. It’s all a crap shoot. I always liked Mayock’s projections 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

KRL, is it me or do most of your draft rankings usually follow Brooks or Jeremiah? If so, Have you found them to be more “on the money” than their peers?

Just curious if I saw a trend on those “draft experts” you highlight. It’s all a crap shoot. I always liked Mayock’s projections 

I would agree with that point.  Mayock (before he left), Brooks and Jeremiah all have

legit contacts with teams.  On top of that Brooks and Jeremiah both were scouts with

teams

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, KRL said:

I would agree with that point.  Mayock (before he left), Brooks and Jeremiah all have

legit contacts with teams.  On top of that Brooks and Jeremiah both were scouts with

teams

That's why they are interesting, and infuriate so many of us here on JN from time to time. They look at guys and how they will translate to the NFL from a team's perspective, not just what is a good "fit."

1 hour ago, KRL said:

except for punters and kickers.  this means these players should all go by early in the 4th round.  what's missing is the relative ranking of each player.  sure these may be the top 5 but if the top guy rates a 10 and then the 2 guy an 8, it makes the selection a lot easier.

• Sympathy 1