Jump to content
Testaverde98

Why do many jets fans act so insecure about darnold vs Allen

Recommended Posts

Translation:  You're insecure over Darnold vs Allen.

Couldn't even capitalize Darnolds name

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Why do you care about Josh Allen so much?  One quick look through your posts and it's easy to see that you are absolutely fixated on the guy.

I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is because of those 3 or 4 great decisions he made at the end of the playoff game against the Texans.........Great form getting sacked for about 100 yards and the fabulous form on the attempted lateral with the game on the line.....;)

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know why you already have people saying Darnold is the savior and Darnold is guaranteed to be great. I like the guy and I think he’s got the tools but he’s proven almost nothing so far. Granted he’s been on some terrible teams but still, I’m going to need to see more. 

  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Testaverde98 said:

I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

Except hes not that good.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not a big fan of Allen.  He has great physical gifts, but he has always been a little reckless. He has won so far in his career so I will give him that, but if I was picking a franchise qb, he wouldn’t be my guy.  
 

I am not particularly sold on Darnold yet either, but he is higher on my list.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JetsMetsRangers said:

I think it is because of those 3 or 4 great decisions he made at the end of the playoff game against the Texans.........Great form getting sacked for about 100 yards and the fabulous form on the attempted lateral with the game on the line.....;)

 

Did you watch watsons 1st playoff game vs indy? Allen was light years ahead...

 

Isnt this a normal phase for young QBs not named mahomes? It's just strange analysis 

 

I mean I saw him make some insane throws for his 1st playoff game but hes still way too erratic. 

 

Favre was the same his 1st few yrs

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

There's nothing to be insecure about. Josh Allen stinks. 

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don’t know why you already have people saying Darnold is the savior and Darnold is guaranteed to be great. I like the guy and I think he’s got the tools but he’s proven almost nothing so far. Granted he’s been on some terrible teams but still, I’m going to need to see more. 

Because theyre fans?  

Not whiners who see nothing more than dark clouds around every corner and except him to suck?  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

Nobody wants to admit that we’re in trouble right now. Every Jets fan thought that once the Pats reign came to an end we’d be the ones to take over the division. Guess what, the Bills are already a playoff team and the Phins might just be building something. The Jets have their work cut out for them but it can be done. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You're clearly an undercover Bills fan, but I will give it to ya straight. 

Ain't no Jets fans insecure about Josh Allen, we just have two eyes and know he sucks. 

Take that back to your Bills forum and sit on it. 

Because I admit another team has a great talent at qb...

 

Are u 10

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

Many teams have good quarterbacks, the Bills just aren't one of them.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Testaverde98 said:

Did you watch watsons 1st playoff game vs indy? Allen was light years ahead...

 

Isnt this a normal phase for young QBs not named mahomes? It's just strange analysis 

 

I mean I saw him make some insane throws for his 1st playoff game but hes still way to erratic. 

 

Favre was the same his 1st few yrs

 

Please don't try and compare Allan to Watson.  

Or Favre

Thats just a dumb Bills fans POV.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Because theyre fans?  

Not whiners who see nothing more than dark clouds around every corner and except him to suck?  

I don’t think he sucks but I do think he needs to show us more before I can guarantee that I’ll see him win this team a Lombardi. I’m sorry that I’m not being a homer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Nobody wants to admit that we’re in trouble right now. Every Jets fan thought that once the Pats reign came to an end we’d be the ones to take over the division. Guess what, the Bills are already a playoff team and the Phins might just be building something. The Jets have their work cut out for them but it can be done. 

The sky is falling.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Testaverde98 said:

Because I admit another team has a great talent at qb..

Are u 10

You only bolstered MY argument with this. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not insecure about Darnold. I don’t know if he’s the man yet. He worries me sometimes and his arm strength is inconsistent. He plays recklessly and sometimes gets happy feet.

However Josh Allen is bad at throwing the football. Sam is going to be better than Allen. Doesn’t mean Sam will be the guy to lead us to a championship. But he’s better than Allen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Nobody wants to admit that we’re in trouble right now. Every Jets fan thought that once the Pats reign came to an end we’d be the ones to take over the division. Guess what, the Bills are already a playoff team and the Phins might just be building something. The Jets have their work cut out for them but it can be done. 

I'd still rather have darnold.  All gase has to do is build the oline and not be a sociopath 

 

If he can manage those two things we'll be fine

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Please don't try and compare Allan to Watson.  

Or Favre

Thats just a dumb Bills fans POV.

 

Watson didn't look horrible vs indy?

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don’t think he sucks but I do think he needs to show us more before I can guarantee that I’ll see him win this team a Lombardi. I’m sorry that I’m not being a homer. 

I responded to you questioning why Jets fans like a Darnold over Allan with because they're fans.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You only bolstered MY argument with this. 

NFL scouts disagree with you...

 

You don't have facts you have feelings.  Hence the thread topic 

  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

Because I admit another team has a great talent at qb...

 

Are u 10

You have to be 10 to think Allan is a great talent at QB.

Playing QB is more than throwing hard.  And other than throwing hard or running, Allan checks none of the other boxes of a "great talent"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen is a fantastic pass rusher we should have drafted last year. But we are fixing our offensive line now so we can be less insecure about that matchup.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

Watson didn't look horrible vs indy?

Are dumb Bills fans this clueless?  You want to continue to talk one game to compare Watson to Allan.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

I'd still rather have darnold.  All gase has to do is build the oline and not be a sociopath 

 

If he can manage those two things we'll be fine

I agree. I’ve already said in this thread that I like Darnold. Get him some weapons and hopefully these additions to the o line are improvements. If we get those we may just have something here but there’s also other teams in the division building winners so let’s get this sh*t together and beat them out. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You have to be 10 to think Allan is a great talent at QB.

Playing QB is more than throwing hard.  And other than throwing hard or running, Allan checks none of the other boxes of a "great talent"

So tons of media and NFL scouts for 2 years saw him as potentially #1 overall in 17 and 18... they are 10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...