Testaverde98

Why do many jets fans act so insecure about darnold vs Allen

I don’t know why you already have people saying Darnold is the savior and Darnold is guaranteed to be great. I like the guy and I think he’s got the tools but he’s proven almost nothing so far. Granted he’s been on some terrible teams but still, I’m going to need to see more. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

Nobody wants to admit that we’re in trouble right now. Every Jets fan thought that once the Pats reign came to an end we’d be the ones to take over the division. Guess what, the Bills are already a playoff team and the Phins might just be building something. The Jets have their work cut out for them but it can be done. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Because theyre fans?  

Not whiners who see nothing more than dark clouds around every corner and except him to suck?  

I don’t think he sucks but I do think he needs to show us more before I can guarantee that I’ll see him win this team a Lombardi. I’m sorry that I’m not being a homer. 

2 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

I'd still rather have darnold.  All gase has to do is build the oline and not be a sociopath 

If he can manage those two things we'll be fine

I agree. I’ve already said in this thread that I like Darnold. Get him some weapons and hopefully these additions to the o line are improvements. If we get those we may just have something here but there’s also other teams in the division building winners so let’s get this sh*t together and beat them out. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Why do the Dolphins get the "they might be building something" tag but we don't? We have a young QB who granted, has a lot to prove, but certainly looks like he can play. We finally have a GM who is working on protecting him. We have some building block players on defense. Coming off a 7 win season I don't think we're in a terrible spot. 

I didn't watch Buffalo play last year and think they were light years ahead of us. Miami still has a lot of work to do. And we'll see what happens in New England. 

We are building something but let’s not pretend there aren’t other teams in the division doing the same thing and in possibly better shape. 

I really don’t understand what’s so hard about admitting the other teams in our division aren’t going to just hand us 1st place. There is still A LOT of work to be done. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company